canyonbyker is offline Associate Member

Life after steroids

How many of you out there have been left with anxiety, depression, high bp, etc. issues after juicing?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    the question is... what have you been left with?

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    havnt been off yet but i think if pct is done right everytime and levels are brought back to normal then there isnt a chemical imbalance to create depression is there? unless your directing it toward anyone who abused

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy;4062***
    the question is... what have you been left with?
    Nothing. It just occured to me because a lot of people I know who went IFBB pro are left with some pretty bad health issues after all the great stuff they put in themselves. I'm CURRENTLY on a Test prop/Tren /Winstrol cycle hell my life would be crap without roids lol

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    havnt been off yet but i think if pct is done right everytime and levels are brought back to normal then there isnt a chemical imbalance to create depression is there? unless your directing it toward anyone who abused
    I'm just talking in general brothers. Even after a good PCT - I just want to know if there is anybody who has been suffering from any kind of health issue after the juice!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    maybe at bb doses you would be unhealthy off cycle, but any normal doses should be fine afterwards

what kinda bike are you ridin?

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    So far so good.....

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    maybe at bb doses you would be unhealthy off cycle, but any normal doses should be fine afterwards

what kinda bike are you ridin?
    yeah the amount of stuff they put inside their bodies is pretty shocking. that was when i had an 02 Yamaha 600r...I went 08 ducati 1098 now - i call it 'god's creation' for it's amazing agility. u ride?

had an 07 r6 and sold it

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    had an 07 r6 and sold it
    those r6's are little light bad boys! everytime i saw an r1 and r6 race at the track, it was like cat and mouse! btw ur pic is awesome bro! lol

thanks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    damn you dropped some change on that one lol. 1098r ftmfw!
    but not really, i've taken this kids 500 ninja out around the block a few times. i'm hopin for a gsxr 750 next year though (can't drive first year of college)

yeah one of my neighbors has a nice new r6, its pretty sick for sure

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just got a suzuki gs500f good for a starter bike but I`m going to move up to a 1L next year probably the r-1. I ride with another guy who has a bussa and I have to beat the crap out of my bike to keep up. Good times.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have taken high doses for a while and when im off i have never once had the slightest sign of depression or anxiety

matty50 is offline Junior Member
    After my first cycle (250mg test cyp, 200mg Decca) once a week for 10 weeks.

It was like a dream come true, the roids did EXACTLY what I wanted them to do and more. I'm not an aspiring body builder, so I was very happy with my new 200lb frame. I felt like I was on top of the world while I was on them, and after I got off while the feeling did drop a little and the weight I could lift went down, I still felt great. Possibly because I don't have much of a desire to get HUGE. I just want to look good on the beach.

I planned on staying natural after that. It was a great boost, however about 6 months later My girlfriend got out of school and with nothing to occupy her time during the day while I worked full time, she got REALLY clingy. So every day when I got done from work she'd want to hang out. It was fine at first, skipping a few days at the gym a week to be with her, but a few days turned into every day and before I knew it another 6 months had gone by and I got fat and weak... THAT was when my depression set in, but I just decided to use it as motivation.

So I dumped her, and I'm back in the gym Every day again. My next girlfriend will have to understand that this is part of my life, and I'm not willing to change it.

Sorry for the long winded story.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Pro BB'rs destroy themselves, my bro in law is pro and natty, even he had to do some serious dieting shit that left him fuxed up for a while afterwards. He's a huge guy, bigger than most dudes when they're on juice. He said he doesn't plan on competiting again for a few years, said it was too hard on his body.

Side note, I'm riding an 06 600rr atm, I've had 03 gixxer 750, 01 gsxr 600, 2 97 tl1000's, 01 cbr 929 and a 99 Katana. My favorite of them were the tl's, would trade my ride in a heart beat for another. The 929 had scary power, was a true beast. The 600rr is the best balanced bike I've ever ridden.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canyonbyker View Post
    How many of you out there have been left with anxiety, depression, high bp, etc. issues after juicing?
    I've been left feeling anxious, depressed and stressed with high bp when my source left the country for 3 months. I felt lost

p.s. K5 GSXR-600 here

nice one king im goin for the gsxr 1000 this spring been waitin for two years for a red and black one im absessed with the color wont buy one until then

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Everything in moderation and full recovery should not be a problem, and toll on your health should be minimal except the extra stress on your body from carrying around the extra beef steak. Just don't try to become the world's largest human or it can be very taxing.

Aprilia Falco R with SL carbon racing pipes and chip.

anabolicpower is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by canyonbyker View Post
    I have had all of it (except high bp) far before juicing. IMO it's mostly genetical juice can just make it worse. And yeah it sucks during PCT.. The psychological issues that i have or i had - i dont blame it on the steroids .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Have you had blood work to see how your natural test levels are like?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Pro BB'rs destroy themselves, my bro in law is pro and natty, even he had to do some serious dieting shit that left him fuxed up for a while afterwards. He's a huge guy, bigger than most dudes when they're on juice. He said he doesn't plan on competiting again for a few years, said it was too hard on his body.

Side note, I'm riding an 06 600rr atm, I've had 03 gixxer 750, 01 gsxr 600, 2 97 tl1000's, 01 cbr 929 and a 99 Katana. My favorite of them were the tl's, would trade my ride in a heart beat for another. The 929 had scary power, was a true beast. The 600rr is the best balanced bike I've ever ridden.
    Did you just say you brother in law is Pro AND Natural? I assume you are not talking about an IFBB Professional and if you are I gotta call BS on that one.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Did you just say you brother in law is Pro AND Natural? I assume you are not talking about an IFBB Professional and if you are I gotta call BS on that one.
    rofl i'm sure he's talking bout one of those "natty" pros......i love how they think they're professionals now......unless your in the IFBB you're not a professional

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I loved my r1, i raced moto for 12years before hitting the streets.

Anxiety.............yes
    Depression.........its all in your head
    BP..........I'm lucky mines always been low, 133 yesterday, not bad for a gram of ace

anabolicpower is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Have you had blood work to see how your natural test levels are like?
    nope i havent.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    He went to register for Amateur heavy but they said he was too well built for that and put him with the big boys.
    He's natty aside from supplements, 6' 265 pre contest and went in at 225. All of his brothers and sisters are huge but none of them are built like him.
    He was asked what he was using by the other BB'rs there and when he told them he was natural they couldn't believe it either.
    The judges told him he had a great build but his muscles weren't 'mature' enough.
    He works a pretty uptight Gov job that test him for drugs, even roids. He also has to pass a lie detector every few months and one of the questions is on illegal substance. So yea, he's natty.
    Not sure if it was IFBB or not but next time I see him I'll ask and have him send me some contest photo's.

Found a pic of him
    shitty pic don't think it's ifbb, not into the whole bodybuilding thing though so maybe you guys can tell\

-Sorry for the hijack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Life after steroids-josh.jpg   Life after steroids-josh2.jpg  

deano bol is offline Junior Member
    I think its a given that you will feel like crap after juicing. especially during pct, you natty test is trying to repair itself. along with estrogen transfer, its no wonder why one would feel crap. i know personally that a few day after juicing and into the pct, i had a small argument with someone and followed by crying like a bitch for no apparent reason. i've had mates do the same thing, one even standing at the edge of his balcony questioning why he shouldn't jump!!! it does some crazy things to you physically and phychologically.

Also, i think once you come off, you find it harder to keep intensity, strength goes down, recovery is not good, get loss of appetite, etc etc. i think the best thing to do is go into and come out of a cycle with the right mindset, knowing and expecting what you are going to feel coming off a cycle and put it down to just psychological and physical (hormonal)

This is my reasoning for it anyways

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    He went to register for Amateur heavy but they said he was too well built for that and put him with the big boys.
    He's natty aside from supplements, 6' 265 pre contest and went in at 225. All of his brothers and sisters are huge but none of them are built like him.
    He was asked what he was using by the other BB'rs there and when he told them he was natural they couldn't believe it either.
    The judges told him he had a great build but his muscles weren't 'mature' enough.
    He works a pretty uptight Gov job that test him for drugs, even roids. He also has to pass a lie detector every few months and one of the questions is on illegal substance. So yea, he's natty.
    Not sure if it was IFBB or not but next time I see him I'll ask and have him send me some contest photo's.
    Yeah, in the IFBB you have to win your way in to turn pro. They dont just give you a pro card cause you are big. He does look good, especially if he is clean as you state. That said, he is nowhere near IFBB pro caliber.

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i have taken high doses for a while and when im off i have never once had the slightest sign of depression or anxiety
    Same. Everything goes back to normal once off.

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    Especially using moderate levels, you should get back to normal once off for good. Most of the issues people go through when clean are psychological and not a chemical dependency. You felt great training when on so it's hard to get that same rush without. That is in your head to a great degree, making it harder to get the same workout when the cycles all come to a screetching halt.

Let's be honest here - of course you will get a better workout when on. That's the reason why you started using, after all, wasn't it? But you obviously were able to get somewhere before you used or else you couldn't have made any gains. That's why it's important to do it properly with diet, PCT and time off. When you decide to stop totally, you have to make that decision and move on. You'll still get a good pump and as long as you follow all the other rules correctly, you will level off and start a new high-end for yourself.

Thread Information