NewMuscle83 is offline Member

Anavar and fatloss??

After reading many articles both proving, and disproving, Anavar 's ability to reduce body fat, I'm officially confused. The majority of the articles, and studies, seem to point towards Anavar in fact being able to "burn" fat; this is the reason why I'm doing a Var-only cycle in the first place. I want to drop body fat, and possibly gain some strength, without bulking up too much; this way I can still make weight for boxing.

Granted, being on my 3rd day of a 9 week cycle, I'm probably not going to see any results at all; I still don't want to take any chances. I want to get as shredded as possible. My diet, cardio, and lifting is quite honestly in check; my body, however, is very stubborn. Therefore, I've decided to to add Clen for 6 weeks, starting on week 4 of this cycle. I will be doing Clen 1 week on, 1 week off, and following this dosing schedule:

Week 1 - 80 mcg ED
    Week 3 - 100 mcg ED
    Week 5 - 120 mcg ED

My question, is this going to be suffecient to achieve the goals I'm after? Am I risking any complications by adding the Clen?

I appreciate any input.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no your not and if your after fat loss clen will do a much better job then var. like you said, var is supposed to burn fat but most people i spoke with never had noticable loss from var alone
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Hmm, those study results in articles sure do get your hopes up!

In any case, I'll just go ahead and add some Clen . If it's not going to hurt me, then it's just going to make the results a little better.

Thanks bro.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    Hmm, those study results in articles sure do get your hopes up!

In any case, I'll just go ahead and add some Clen . If it's not going to hurt me, then it's just going to make the results a little better.

Thanks bro.
    i think var and clen will do the trick bro. do you know how to run clen?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

I ran Clen once, for 2 weeks only. I followed this schedule;

Day 1 - 60 mcg
    Day 2 - 60 mcg
    Day 3 - 60 mcg
    Day 4 - 80 mcg
    Day 5 - 80 mcg
    Day 6 - 80 mcg
    Day 7 - 100 mcg
    Day 8 - 100 mcg
    Day 9 - 100 mcg
    Day 10 - 120 mcg
    Day 11 - 120 mcg
    Day 12 - 120 mcg
    Day 13 - 100 mcg
    Day 14 - 80 mcg

I split the doses into 3 and took them every 4 hours. I didn't get amazing results from the 2 weeks, but it seemed like there's potential. Thats why I want to throw it in with this cycle.

Do you think the 1 week on 1 week off is a good idea? How about just 6 weeks straight?

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    nah, add in benadryl every 3rd week to clean receptors and you will be good to go.

Oh shit, I forgot to mention that I'm taking NO Xplode also! That probably wouldn't be too great for my bp to have all that mixed in there..!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    nah, add in benadryl every 3rd week to clean receptors and you will be good to go.
    Agree

PT
    just drop it. clen will burn alot more fat anyway. i run clen alone for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and so on

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I'm not saying clen is bad, but for an athlete, it's not the best idea. If your in pursuit of the quickest cosmetic benefits at all costs, by all means, but I don't even like it for that. I cramp more, dehydrate easily, and my overall performance diminishes. Dropping body fat is relatively easy on Var if your willing to put in less than your putting out, it's that simple. I'm easily effected by stimulants, but I'm also a training athlete and if you're training like I am, you can't afford to risk clen, and you really don't need it. Enjoy the var, eat clean, train hard, keep it simple. Or do what you want.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    doing low dosage var with sust, lost 5 inches on my waist and kept my same body weight, figure it out... my bro did a var only cycle and he cut down, i guess its how u eat and work out... good luck!

what dose did your brother take and for how long?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    no your not and if your after fat loss clen will do a much better job then var. like you said, var is supposed to burn fat but most people i spoke with never had noticable loss from var alone
    The idea is that the fat loss will occur if you are dieting. If you dont diet the effects wont be noticeable.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    i second that.. u need to diet correctly... he was only doing 20mg ed

Wow, 20, that's it? Well, I feel a lot better now, cause I'm taking 60, and I believe my diet, cardio, and lifting are in check. At the end of this week, I was going to reassess the diet one more time, and make sure I get the calories down to a science. I don't want to waste my time or money, I'm going to do right as much as possible.

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    I notice a good deal of fat loss while running 60mg anavar ED alone.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Clen will wreck your stamina in the gym if youre taking a decent dose. Resting heart rate will increase even, so that your exercise capacity is reduced. Not the best thing for a boxer I would think.

PT
    20mgs of var wouldnt do a thing for me. var is a very weak steroid and i personally need around 60mgs a day to see any results

sager85 is offline Junior Member
    I ran Var ed 8 weeks at 60/mg I lost 5% bf. Looking great, like they say abs are made in the kitchen. I have noticed a great deal of strength increase as well. Love the stuff

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf View Post
    Clen will wreck your stamina in the gym if youre taking a decent dose. Resting heart rate will increase even, so that your exercise capacity is reduced. Not the best thing for a boxer I would think.
    I agree....I've noticed my cardio sessions totally suck on Clen . You would think it would be better...isn't it a vasodilator? Anyways, I'm off it this week and my cardio was alot better. Not sure it is solely clens fault...but thats the only thing I can think of.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hmm, ths thread is ancient ppl

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    old ass thread lol,,,everyone make the mistake every once in a while

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    After reading many articles both proving, and disproving, Anavar 's ability to reduce body fat, I'm officially confused. The majority of the articles, and studies, seem to point towards Anavar in fact being able to "burn" fat; this is the reason why I'm doing a Var-only cycle in the first place. I want to drop body fat, and possibly gain some strength, without bulking up too much; this way I can still make weight for boxing.

Granted, being on my 3rd day of a 9 week cycle, I'm probably not going to see any results at all; I still don't want to take any chances. I want to get as shredded as possible. My diet, cardio, and lifting is quite honestly in check; my body, however, is very stubborn. Therefore, I've decided to to add Clen for 6 weeks, starting on week 4 of this cycle. I will be doing Clen 1 week on, 1 week off, and following this dosing schedule:

Week 1 - 80 mcg ED
    Week 3 - 100 mcg ED
    Week 5 - 120 mcg ED

My question, is this going to be suffecient to achieve the goals I'm after? Am I risking any complications by adding the Clen?

I appreciate any input.
    In my view you do not need clen at all.
    Oxandrolone, with a proper diet, will give you what you need to achieve.

BJJ
    Old thread... just figured out!

OP, how was your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Old thread... just figured out!

OP, how was your cycle?
    haha lol, maybe he still lives at steriod .com maybe he moved

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    haha lol, maybe he still lives at steriod.com maybe he moved
    Well, his last activity on this board was on 11/25/2009.
    He should still live here then...

oh yeah huh, well i wanna hear his cycle results then

fizler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    20mgs of var wouldnt do a thing for me. var is a very weak steroid and i personally need around 60mgs a day to see any results
    I'm running 80mg a day right now and the pumps are insane

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Week 1 - 80 mcg ED
    Week 3 - 100 mcg ED
    Week 5 - 120 mcg ED

I appreciate any input.
    When you gain lean body mass,,,which you most likely will with your ANAVAR use,,,,your body in return will burn more bodyfat.

Thread Information