Field Mouse is offline New Member

Question My upcoming cycle...

Could someone look this over and let me know how this looks! I am a N00B but have been reading/absorbing! I wonder how this looks! Please give me some feedback! Thanks

Cycle as follows……
    Test Enantat QV250/ TRENBOLONE ACETATE 75/WINSTROL25mg pills
    Test 250mgs twice weekly.
    Beginning 3rd week add Tren Ace 75mg twice weekly.
    Beginning 3rd week add Winny 25mgs 5x a week
    Complete cycle 7 weeks

PCT
    Three weeks before the end of the cycle take HCG 250-500IU’s every Day(ED). Then at the end of the cycle(2 weeks after last test shot) combine 500IU’s ED/Nolvadex 20mg ED. Run HCG and Nolva for 4 weeks after cycle ends. Combine 1000IU’s of Vitamin E with these during PCT.

Add Vitamin C 1.5g(1500mgs) ED to help with Cotisal(Fat retention)/ Is this enough if I am very strict on my diet after my cycle and continue to do cardio 3-4x a week 30 minutes per session?

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Stats?

Tren Ace needs to be shot EOD

7 weeks of test e is pointless. If your shooting EOD just do prop.

HCG doesnt need to be ED, do every 5 days or you risk desensytizing your leydig cells.

HCG IS NOT PCT!!!! DO NOT RUN HCG FOR PCT!!!!

Nolva run 40mg for the 1st week and 20mg the next 3.

????

10 ml of test wont do anything? Now I really dont understand?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    how much of each do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Field Mouse View Post
    10 ml of test wont do anything? Now I really dont understand?
    YES...10 ML OF TEST E WILL NOT PROVIDE GREAT RESULTS!

test e is a long ester. it wont kick in until around week 4 which means you may put on about 5lbs of water weight from the increased estrogen. then you have 3 weeks your actually on cycle with 2 additional weeks the esters are still active in the system.

test e needs to be ran ALEAST 10 weeks for good results.

edit: what i mean is that you will just start seeing true gains (outside of the water weight) at week 4/5 so running 7 weeks will leave you dissapointed
    Last edited by VTliftVT; 07-11-2008 at 01:14 PM.

Ok.... Back to the drawing board. My goal(on this cycle) is to gain about 10-15lbs of muscle and retain it! Would like to also if possible lose about 5-10 lbs of fat. If I dont lose that much fat I can diet after to do it! Primobolan & Winny?? I am open to suggestion becasue apparently my source doesnt know what he is talking about. Sorry for the ignorance guys.....help!

I am 37 215lbs, 5'11", approx 26% bf, do 4-5x week cardio(30min a day) present calorie intake is 12-1500 low carb, high protein(approx my body weight in protein grams through whole food and myoplex meal replacement shakes.

oh holy shit.....

you really dont know what your doing do you?

please go to the diet section of the board.....you can not gain any muscle with that diet.

also, with 26% BF your setting youself up for failure. your hormones at that BF will not support the goals you are trying to reach. you will increase your chance of gyno and be at risk for all kinds of health problems due to your lipid levels. you should not even consider touching aas until your around 15% or so. right now you should focus on your diet and losing BF.

AAS is not magic. Its something take when you have reached your genetic potential. Its also something to add AFTER you have your diet and training right which YOU DON'T. I am not stating this to be an ass but to help you reach your goals with the least amount of possibility for failure or injury. You just aren't there yet.

No offense taken. But what is wrong with the diet I am on? I understand that I will have to increase protein intake to gain muscle. I was just stating what I am doing now!

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    hey Bro, the Tren needs to be shot ED or at the very least EOD. The Test-E should be ran for (I say) no less than 12 weeks. If you want a short cycle and are going to be useing the Tren-A you might as well go for Test Prop. That way you can just take both at once, it's more convenit. If you went with Test Prop you could cut your cycle down to 8 weeks. Beware though, Prop is painfull. As for winny, personaly I'd go for Masteron if you can get it.

Week 1-13
    Test-E 500mg/w (250mg on monday and thrusday)
    Tren-A 525 (@75mg/ed)

I wont help with the PCT because I've never had a good PCT plan and I've also never had any problems with sides or with coming off a cycle.

Hit up the diet section for all, and I meen all you diet questions. The guys and girls there really know their stuff and can help you out. Get it in check though because a bad diet will KILL a cycle and you will get minimal results.

lets use this formula:

to gain weight -> calories in > calories out

to lose weight - > calories in < calories out

your LBM (in which you need to support) = 159lb

1500 calories will not even support that weight, much less be able to grow.

your problem is you are expecting two things that arent possible to happen at once. gain 15lbs and lose BF. yes, you can technically diet on AAS and gain some muscle mass, but not 15lbs of keep gains and not losing a substantial amt of bf. your diet is also obviously off if your 26% BF.

edit: what i am trying to say is for right now you need to focus on one thing....weight loss. after you get your BF down then worry about cycling and trying to gain muscle.
    Last edited by VTliftVT; 07-11-2008 at 02:51 PM.

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree with VTlift a little. Personaly if it was me and I was hell bent on doing a cycle. I'd get a good lean bulking cycle diet and stick to no matter what. I'd also run Test-p and Tren -a. But I'll openly admit I'm a bit of a jackass at times and have been know to do crazy.... or stupid, things. So yeah, I'd listen to VTlift and cut down first.

Current diet...

My current is not what I had intended to run during the cycle. My current diet has dropped 30 lbs in 45 days. Just so you know...the diet I am on was written by a nutritionist(to lose weight only). High protein to retain muscle that I have currently and lose fat! It works.
    I do appreciate your input I think I didnt explain myself properly. I see where you are coming from, and the bf was an approx taken from a scale. I wear a size 32-33 in the waist which is why I want to add some muscle. I thank you for your input...

burnin69 is offline Member
    Mabye I missed it but how many cycles have you done so far?

2 last year....

I did 2 last year with no PCT was married and got lazy, out of gym, ate bad, drank beer...ect. Recently divorced and ready to get BEACH BODY BACK!!! Just finished a 45 day dit --1200-1400 calories per day high protein/ low carbs. 5"11", 215lbs size 32-33 waist. I have a little belly left thats all.
    Have Enantate QV250 and wondering what would be best to stack. I am thinking of an 8 week cycle and hoping to gain 8-10lbs of muscle and then diet again to get the last of the small belly gone.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    as said before you should at least run the test for 10 weeks and be at no more 15% bf before you cycle.

Thread Information