mmasupplements is offline Junior Member

how much test with my deca?

i am going to run a 12 week deca cycle just breaking down 10ml through out the 12 weeks (including my taper on and off) if i just want to run a little test for the androgenic and to fight off deca dick.. how much should i run?

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    250 mg. week should be fine...

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    No need to taper. I run more test than deca always. So if my deca is 500mg's week I'll run 600mg's test. Actually my last cycle was test 750mg's and deca 500 mg's a week./

im not looking to really push the envolope just yet.. i was just going to run 300-400 a week for deca and i am not looking for too much gain because i compete in weight class sports so i was trying to run the minimal test (more thoughts please especially if you think im wrong and retarded)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how many mgs/ml is your deca ?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Then at least equal amounts. IMO

will be running about 300 a week with a 1/2 injection to start and 1/2 and 1/4 to finish for 12 weeks total

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yes, give us how many MG per week you are thinking of running of each.

I agree, 250mg of test per week is suitable. An HRT dose is fine as well, just ot keep normal function. You do NOT have to run more test then deca or any other AAS. All you need is a dose to keep you functioning as Deca cannot shut down an exogenious form of Testosterone . If you experience any libido issues it will most likely be due to high prolactin levels which can be resovled with the used of caber or bromo.

Avoiding high levels of test while running a 19nor group will prevent the androgenic sides that everyone hates like gyno, acne, oily skin, etc..... BUT still can hppen even with deca. Keeping your test doses low either at HRT or just above you can avoid the use of an AI as we all know that Tamoxifen will increase PgR actually increasing your chances of gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    No need to taper. I run more test than deca always. So if my deca is 500mg's week I'll run 600mg's test. Actually my last cycle was test 750mg's and deca 500 mg's a week./
    I know this is been said for ever, use always more test than deca , now do yo know why? 'cause theorycally you only need as much test to sup the lack of endogenous test cause by deca....

haha keep running this thread i think im going to pick up more from this on how to do a cycle than from anything else

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    This is how I've done it so far and it has worked well for me.

so some aromataste inhibitors can increase chances of gyno?

of course it will work, if 250 mg will work to prevent deca dick, why wouldnt a higher dosis work?, the thing is that there is no need no run more test than deca, that's a myth...
    Last edited by roid_rage; 07-15-2008 at 03:26 PM.

caber and bromo are?

Quote Originally Posted by mmasupplements View Post
    Nop, not ai, serms, as long as I know only tamoxifen , dont know about raloxifen...

19nors dont go along with tamoxifen ..

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by mmasupplements View Post

No, my apologies if you got things mixed up. Aromatose inhibitors work to inhibit the aromatose enzyme wich actually stops conversion of estrogen (But not all). Tamoxifen is a SERM or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator which works to fight to take up the receptors where as the estrogen then cannot occupy the receptors.
    Aromatose inhibitors do not interact like some SERMS do.

Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    of course it will work, if 250 mg will work to prevent deca dick, why woulndt it work a higher dosis, the thing is that there is no need no run more test than deca, that's a myth...

Exactly. Yes it will still work BUT why create the potential environment for androgenic side effects where as you can avoid them by using a lower dose of test? Its up to individual users so its kinda like a trial and error to see how you react with sides. Also, test is a pretty weak muscle builder compared to deca so just let the deca do its job IMO.

Thread Information