MH667 is offline New Member

I don't understand

Why was my previous thread closed?

I only wanted some advise and this is a questions and answer section?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I advised you to read the rules, have you done so already? That's a rhetorical question, if you had you would understand that we don't allow asking for sources or source fishing.

I quickly scanned but there's quite a bit to go over. I could have edited my post to go by the rules.

That wasn't my main point of the post... I wanted to know if what I had been doing was correct.

Big
    I can tell you already from reading your post before I edited it, your diet is your problem. Head to the diet forum, read all the stickies, and go from there. Additionally it's always a good idea to read the rules first, that way you don't break them right off the bat.

I'm having a more in depth read of them now. Thank you.

I just honestly can't trust anybody round here so I thought I'd find help on here from some people who would have a greater knowledge that some 18 year old round where I live trying to sell useless crap to me telling me its the real deal.

I admit my diet is terrible... I see food and I eat it. I can't help it. I eat like a beast - even more so on a course. I've even been stuffing my face with litres of ice cream before going to sleep to help me try and gain some fat that I could turn into muscle but it only rips my stomach. Which is not what im looking for... I want shoulders and upper body.

I'm gonna tak a bit a of time to have a look round... there seems to be loads to get through!

Cheers : )

Big
    Eating a lot isn't the key, it's eating a lot of the right foods at the right time. Proper diet is by far the most in-depth part of growing, get that nailed down and the rest will fall into place. We'll help you get there.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Take your time. We'll be here.

There's quite a bit of information on here man. Just a bit of a trek getting through this! lol

I've been in the mindset of "I want steroids and I want them now", but after reading a few pages I've already calmed down a little bit. It's quite hard for me, although I'm the tallest in my family by a long way I've always struggled getting weight on me. I can get ripped but there's nothing really therein the upper body even though I've been doing weights on and off since I was 16 and much, much more often recently. And it's even harder watching everybody my age around me shoot up in size [everybody knows everybody round here and steroids are all over North Wales ATM] but from what I've read they are doing it all wrong. *EDIT* I know a lad a couple of towns away from me who started young, like 15 and he's not grown since. He's about 19 now and I swear he's taller lying down on his back!!! I know it's a bit of an extreme case around here but I don't wanna mess it up. I'd like sound advice and do it properly

I think I'm gonna stick around on here - sort my shitty diet out and try and get some good sleep from now on. And see where it goes from here
    Last edited by MH667; 07-13-2008 at 07:20 PM.

Big
    Very good call bro.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    YES! ^^^ another satisfied customer!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I feel satisfied....I am going to go have some pie.

Just joking..

Thread Information