Quicksilva is offline New Member

Lightbulb Right, I start my first cycle Friday!

Even though I was advised differently I have decided on my cycle and PCT. I am running a 12 week cycle of TEST E 250mg p/w for the full 12 weeks; Deca 200mg p/w for 11 weeks; dbol 25mg e/d for first 4 weeks. PCT will be Nolva 20mg e/d for 30 days alongside clomid 100mg e/d. EDIT: starting 2 weeks after my last injection.

My supplier has said he can get arimadex but I am scared of the estrogen rebound when i come off it. If i turn out to be prone to Gyno during my cycle how long should I wait before taking something (at first sign of sore nipples?) and which drug should I start taking and for what duration.. nolva or arimadex?

This is my biggest concern and if anyone can help me iron it out it'd be great!

STATS: 6ft 81kg 8.5%bf

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i take armidex throughout every cycle but if you dont want to then start the second you see or feel a symptom of gyno. also run the test for 12 weeks and the deca for 10 and dont run the nolva and deca together
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i take armidex throughout every cycle but if you dont want to then start the second you see or feel a symptom of gyno. also run the test for 12 weeks and the deca for 10 and dont run the nolva and deca together
    Right but the tablets my supplier gets seems to be 1mg of arimadex which seems a lot to take at once but i guess i could split the pills.... by the way how would i take the arimadex for then in my cycle if the symptoms start and at what dosage?

PT
    start out at half a pill or quarter pill per day and if you feel gyno coming on raise it to a full pill(1mg)
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Totally agree with Pietro^^^

bernimx is offline Associate Member
    This is something that worry me also for my first cycle. I never seem to get a clear and definite answer for this. Pietro actually gave a clear answer, but am a bit confused with AI and serms. Will upping the dose to 1mg kill the gyno, pause its growth, or just slow down the growth of it?

Can I expect an estrogen rebound if i dose at 0.25mg a day? and i guess it would be fine even if i do get a rebound because id be going straight into pct so im sure the nolvadex would stop any gyno?

argh!!! so many different opinions in so many different places!!!! Couldnt i just take nolvadex if i start to see gyno instead of arimidex ?

pump.joe is offline Associate Member
    You cannot run Nolvadex while you are on Deca . I think you should do some more research before you start.

PT
    ^^^exactly

Hang about... why not??? I looked on the main steroids .com page on cycles, under cycle #2 beginner there is one where you run deca alongside nolvadex ...... (thought i had done my research but can you tell me why thats there?)

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilva View Post
    Hang about... why not??? I looked on the main steroids.com page on cycles, under cycle #2 beginner there is one where you run deca alongside nolvadex...... (thought i had done my research but can you tell me why thats there?)
    For some reason steroid .com has some really crappy info. The forums is where its at!

Thread Information