mmasupplements is offline Junior Member

deca + trem cycle

good cycle? 300 deca 100 trem per week? picked it up from my guy said.. hey have any test to go with my deca.. he said no have trem.. bought it havent used it

other thoughts ideas.. warnings.. positives negatives

i have read both are 19 nor's will this cause problems i should look out for?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    terrible cycle.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    cycle experience?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?

5'9
    not sure
    2 cycles previously
    been lifting since hs so 14
    minimal

i dont know one thing about tren .. havent ever spoken to anyone about it so im asking :-)

Big
    test needs to be the base of every cycle.
    what were your previous cycles?
    do you know anything about pct?

i did 2 cycles of deca previously.. know only what i have read on here about PCT and never actually run test

Big
    wow bro, glad you are here now.
    deca or tren should never be run without test.
    no suppressive cycle should be run without pct.
    what were your gains like on the first cycles, and did you have any problems with reduced sex drive or ability?

i did not but i did tribulus with both of them (not sure if it even functions in a pathway that it could still have any remote effect just coincidence) the guy who had the gear suggested the stack.. but i have a good habit of always checking my info

Big
    how much did you gain on each cycle, and how much of the gains did you keep?

didnt make huge gains in the cycles main focus was the joint effects.. put heavy pressure on my body and got a lot of joint pain.. my goal was to maintain weight with a 6 hour a day training schedule and i did :-)

didnt even pct on those:-(

from what i read i shouldnt even do the trem in season because of side effects.. maybe as an off season

Big
    I really think you should back up a step and re-evaluate your diet and training before you consider another cycle. I never train more than an hour and a half per day, with proper training and intensity there is no reason to. It sounds like you were drastically overtraining and cycling to compensate, and that's just wrong on so many levels.

well its not necessarily high intensity training.. its skill training.. really low pace.. just imagine you were walking for .. 5 hours a day and running for 45 minutes
    diet is very clean .. lean meats vegetables and fruits and one cup of steel cut oats before practice.

and i havent started a cycle.. im evaluating now (was just going to pick up some deca for the joint help and weight retention) i asked him about running test with it.. he said well he has tren and he stacked tren and deca.. so i picked up the tren, and now i am inquiring (maybe not the straightest financial decision)

also the first reason i ever started the deca cycles was mostly for the joint benefits during more intense training periods a friend of my suggested and it did that job wonderfully.. i just thought of expanding today when i spoke to my friend

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I recommend against using Trem. hehehehehe, trem...

Big
    To be honest bro, asking your source what kind of gear you should take is kind of like walking in to an auto parts store and asking what you should buy for your car. No telling what you will walk out of there with, pretty much whatever they have been trying to sell.
    If they recommended tren and deca as a cycle I strongly recommend you don't take any other advice from them, they don't have your best interest in mind.

after researching it and asking you i totally agree :-) i plan on saving the two to do seperately, and i plan on just using the deca for one cycle and putting down the best PCT i can for it thank you very much

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    To be honest bro, asking your source what kind of gear you should take is kind of like walking in to an auto parts store and asking what you should buy for your car. No telling what you will walk out of there with, pretty much whatever they have been trying to sell.
    If they recommended tren and deca as a cycle I strongly recommend you don't take any other advice from them, they don't have your best interest in mind.

AMEN!!!! Exactly what I was going to say. (I'm sure if he was out of Tren he would of come up with whatever he had in stock).

Deca and Tren together without any sort of test? BIG BIG MISTAKE. Man, talk about shutdown! YIKES! I hope you don't have a sex life right now

Quote Originally Posted by mmasupplements View Post
    after researching it and asking you i totally agree :-) i plan on saving the two to do seperately, and i plan on just using the deca for one cycle and putting down the best PCT i can for it thank you very much
    Good choice!!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    trem... hehe.

Anyone know if fimaplix makes trem? I think its the main component trimspa.

Oh yeah, horrible cycle. Buy some prop, use the tren , make it 50mg each ed for 10-12 weeks on both... whatever floats your boat. 100mg/ed or greater for me on tren makes me a madman, but the thing is a miracle in a bottle for results.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman View Post
    trem... hehe.

Oh yeah, horrible cycle. Buy some prop, use the tren, make it 50mg each ed for 10-12 weeks on both... whatever floats your boat. 100mg/ed or greater for me on tren makes me a madman, but the thing is a miracle in a bottle for results.
    Totally agree! I tried doing 100mg ED and WOW was I a mess!!!!

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmasupplements View Post
    deca alone or deca with test?

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    heh,heh Aint that the truth.....

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman View Post
    trem... hehe.

Oh yeah, horrible cycle. Buy some prop, use the tren, make it 50mg each ed for 10-12 weeks on both... whatever floats your boat. 100mg/ed or greater for me on tren makes me a madman, but the thing is a miracle in a bottle for results.
    It might be. I heard trem gives you the shakes.

Thread Information