one8nine is offline Banned

this is why sust sucks

sust is injected ed/eod and peaks in 5-7 weeks
    prop is injected ed and peaks in 1 week
    enan is injected 2x a week and peaks 4-6 weeks
    why inject like a short ester for the result of a long ester

i have recently seen lots of new kids interested in sust (especially kids that dont even want to inject often enough) cause its so uber cool cause it has a whole bunch of tests! cool! what a deal! not.

it doesnt make sense to me. to get it right you need to shoot every day and then you have all these other esters to deal with but most people only want to do it 2x week ... so choose cypionate , enanthate , or decanoate. this blend literally makes it impossible to achieve stable blood levels

but anyway i found this quote online that says it best

Sustanon : The "king" of testosterone blends.
    The four different testosterone esters in this product certainly look appealing to the consumer, there is no denying that. But for the athlete I think it is all just a matter of marketing (Hell, why buy one ester when you can get four?). In clinical situations I can see some strong uses for it. If you were undergoing testosterone replacement therapy for example, you would probably find Sustanon a much more comfortable option than testosterone enanthate. You would need to visit the doctor less frequently for an injection, and blood levels should be more steadily maintained between treatments. But for the bodybuilder who is injecting 4 ampules of Sustanon per week, there is no advantage over other testosterone products. In fact, the high price tag for Sustanon usually makes it a very poor buy in the face of cheaper testosterone enanthate/cypionate. Bodybuilders should probably stop looking at the four ester issue, and stick with totals (Sustanon is just a 250mg testosterone ampule). Were enanthate to be available for pay [edited for the board] per amp of 250mg, and Sustanon priced nearly double that, buying the Sustanon would be like throwing money away. If you could get nearly double the milligram amount for the same price with enanthate, this is the better product to go with hands down. Leave the high priced stuff for the guys who don't know any better
    heres the link with great info on esters if any of you care for it
    http://timinvermont.com/fitness/ester.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Game View Post
    Not all test was created equal. Test is Test is Test. As much as this is true we are speaking about raw test or de esterified test. We are not talking about ester bound test.

The purpose when injecting is to do so to keep blood plasma levels as stable and at peak for as long as possible, now we cannot do this with sustanon unless it is injected every other day. If I were to draw a graph on the time release of sustanon it would have Highs & Lows (Ups & Downs). Now the average newbie does not wish to inject on an every other day basis and he certainly doesnt wish to be using that much test for a first or second cycle either. In order to keep blood plasma levels stable and reach a peak as quickly as possible you would have to go about front loading. Again something that should not really be done with sustanon.

I have read sustanon causes less water retention, sustanon causes less chance of getting gyno and less sides overall. This is not true one bit.

250mgs of sust or 250mgs of enanthate?

Enanthate contains more raw test than the mixture in sust.

Did I forget to mention the sust flu? The long build up of this? The long duration it takes to leave the body due to the decanoate ester?

Now before I start writing a book on this I want a serious discussion with all you sust lovers

Peace
    Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it ^^^^^^^
    Last edited by one8nine; 09-02-2008 at 03:30 PM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i like sust. i do shoot it EOD. but i also like Test E. shit, i like any test. its test for christ sakes. long as it works. ill shoot it whenever.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    have you ever ran sust before? i shoot eod and have less sides than with enanthate 2x a week by far!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sust can be shot eod like the abouve,ed is better obviously but eod is fine.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Crest is offline Senior Member
    you speaking from experience or from what you've read?

im on omnadren which is the same as sustanon and its fine thanks.......

oh and i didn't buy it because it's 'cool'

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    i like sus a lot, prob going to try sus big brother sometime, t400 its a 5 ester blend

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Personally, I don't care for sust. Great roid, not for me.

omnadren is so cheap tho!! its like two thirds the price or test-e, test-c and sustanon

sorry guys! didnt mean to offend anyone!

and experience- i did a few weeks eod and i hated it and switched to test e 2x a week. actually andropen 275 but very close

smokeyd - thats crazy that you feel better on eod sust than 2xw test e

i make such a big deal about eod sucking cause ive done prop eod for a little while and that really sucked i love it every day

but that andropen gave me the worst sides

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    When I took sust before my accident I was amazed with it... 2 shots a week for 6 weeks and got great strength and nice size. This was before I joined this forum so I didnt know any better. I was taking advice from someone who thought he knew what he was talking about.

I could understand if you have done a few cycles of a certain compound, but you didnt even complete 1. How are you going to say something sucks when you didnt even do it properly? Every compound isnt for everyone - Sust may just not be for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    When I took sust before my accident I was amazed with it... 2 shots a week for 6 weeks and got great strength and nice size. This was before I joined this forum so I didnt know any better. I was taking advice from someone who thought he knew what he was talking about.

I could understand if you have done a few cycles of a certain compound, but you didnt even complete 1. How are you going to say something sucks when you didnt even do it properly? Every compound isnt for everyone - Sust may just not be for you.
    i did 5 weeks i think i did it properly
    but its also the science behind it

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    im on sust now and i love it...i dont mind injecting often at all

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Problem is, sust and omna are soooooooooooooo abundant relative to other single ester tests.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've had good results with sust, but I had the least sides when shot ed. The thing is, if I'm going to shoot ed I'd rather use prop, it's by far my favorite test. The only time I have used sust recently is when I couldn't readily get my hands on prop.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I've had good results with sust, but I had the least sides when shot ed. The thing is, if I'm going to shoot ed I'd rather use prop, it's by far my favorite test. The only time I have used sust recently is when I couldn't readily get my hands on prop.
    Same here. Prop is somewhat like a unicorn, its so magical and beautiful.

binsser is offline Senior Member

Talking sus

can u get good affects from sus on its on or do u think its best to use with something else i done a course for one month about 10 years ago and went from 10 half stone 2 just under 14 just about to get some more but alittle unsure if it will do the trick alone any tips everyone would be honoured thx kev

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    can u get good affects from sus on its on or do u think its best to use with something else i done a course for one month about 10 years ago and went from 10 half stone 2 just under 14 just about to get some more but alittle unsure if it will do the trick alone any tips everyone would be honoured thx kev
    you are best off starting your own thread
    but no sust sucks. you can get results but there are much better much more stable ways
    test prop every day
    test cyp or enan 2x a week

but start your own thread so we can talk about your training history/height/weight etc to give you the most accurate advice

Wink

ok m8 nice 1 ill see how to do it lolol and take it from there chrs!

Talking thread

chrs its under sust start out ! ;-)

Thread Information