sonnyredd is offline New Member

First hand cutting advice

I need first hand cutting steroid advice as i and going to try a one cutting steroid oral cycle. I'm a 36 yr old ex olympic wrestler that gained 63 lbs after i retired and stayed chubby for 5 years. over that last three years I have dieted and workedout close to competition shape. Need for a cycle is that i have about 12 lbs to lose and i can not seem to drop those last pounds without seriously lossing muscle mass.

only those that have used them, i would like to find the best oral cutting steroid that will help me shed fat and gain a little muscle in the process, keeping in mind my diet lifting and cardio are dialed in.

Much respect to those that like topost advice without actually trying them, i would like to hear first hand exp only please...
    thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    all i can really do here is tell you a cycle i like to cut with but if your diet and cardio isnt in check its useless
    1-8 test prop 100mgs ed
    1-8 tren 100mgs ed
    1-8 masteron 75mgs ed
    1-6 halo 50mgs a day
    i take that along with t-3, clen and armidex

this cycle isnt for you but i wanted to give you an example so you can figure out what is best for you if you decide to take this route
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks, I waswondering what one is the best if your diet and cardio are dialed in

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,There really is no best..its what works for the individual...where a cycle such as prop/tren /mast may work for one it may not be the best another...there is where the importance of having a good regimen of cardio and a strict diet...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i'm pretty sure an olympic wrestler has no problem doing enough cardio.. high school wrestling showed me that.

maybe something simple, like test and winstrol , nothing too extreme.

i was thinking anavar so i don't have to fight in a higher weight class

Thread Information