TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle questions...general advice?

Ok. First post ever. Sorry if I'm a dumb ass.

39 yo. 6'6" (!) 218lb. BF 12-15% (?) chest 45, waist 33. Tall skinny dude, broad chest but skinny arms, built like a swimmer or rower - I am best at endurance sports. Have trained weights on and off since 17. Mostly off b/c after a while I give up - I am a hard gainer. Ok, now (think) I know how to train best - big compound exercises as foundation (squat,dead,bench..etc), high intensity, 6-12 rep, to failure...1 body part/week, 1-1.5gm protein/lb/day and enough calories, no overtrain, little cardio, yada yada. I have researched training and AS extensively... Also I am an M.D. (!) and I know you CAN use AS safely if you're smart. I have trained hard without them, so finally did a small cycle last year - only 250sust + 200 EQ for 8 weeks, some Nolva but didn't feel need for full PCT. No sides, wonder if gear was junk (but Sust hurt and I got wood in the AM) - I did gain about 12lbs (prob 1/2 fat).

I admire and respect all you big dudes, but I couldn't be really huge with all the juice and training in the world (believe me I know it is hard, hard work not just juice). And that's ok with me, I just want 15-20lbs more lean muscle, good proportion and get down to 8% BF, take my arms from 16 to 18, forearms 13 to 14. Want to look like Men's Health cover. Now about to start a cycle, hopefully now with more legit source (EDITED). Will do 500 Test-C, 400EQ x 10 weeks, Dbol 30 wk 1-4, Adex .25 ED, Nolva 10 (?), HCG at end.
    Enough? Should I use Nolva throughout? How to cut later? (Like what I hear about Tren -E...do you need to stack, need PCT?).
    Damn it Jim, I just want to not look like a freakin skinny boy no more, not Ronnie or Arnold...
    Any advice or questions appreciated. Ridicule is expected, and will be tolerated as well. http://forums.steroid.com/images/smi...w/aaHappy9.gif

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. You came to the right place for research. Please don't even elude to source names.
    Tren is a very serious compound, I would recommend staying away from that for now. For future reference tren MUST be stacked with test for best results.
    Take some time to study up on proper pct, with your medical training you will catch on quickly, it is very important to do a good pct.

one8nine is offline Banned
    hows the diet?
    eq hs a very long ester so 10 weeker on it is less than optimal and it is a pretty weak steroid in general especially at that dose- junk it
    your test and dbol setup is good
    save nolva for pct 20-40mg, hcg starting a few weeks before pct ending mid pct, and keep up with the adex through pct or trade it out for proviron
    nolva+AI+hcg for a solid pct

maybe replace your eq with tren e weeks 1-9 if you like it so much
    Last edited by one8nine; 07-18-2008 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome. You came to the right place for research. Please don't even elude to source names.
    Tren is a very serious compound, I would recommend staying away from that for now. For future reference tren MUST be stacked with test for best results.
    Take some time to study up on proper pct, with your medical training you will catch on quickly, it is very important to do a good pct.
    no tren for a second cycle? what prereqs would you recomend before it?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    just my 2 cents but the goals you are wanting to accomplish...........

75mg. prop ed for 12-14weeks
    75mg. tren /a ed for 8-10weeks
    very clean diet
    cardio should be short/strength
    concentrate on workouts as well

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    just my 2 cents but the goals you are wanting to accomplish...........

75mg. prop ed for 12-14weeks
    75mg. tren /a ed for 8-10weeks
    very clean diet
    cardio should be short/strength
    concentrate on workouts as well
    thats golden if he wants to inject every day

an MD prob. wouldn't mind I'm guessing

Talking replies

Thanks guys for all the fast feedback. This forum is awesome. (And I won't make that stupid mistake again of even alluding to a source).

Prob would like to avoid ED inj. but, true, doesn't make me squeamish at all.
    So 400EQ is kinda weak? Everything I read on it makes EQ sound fantastic, tho Deca prob works better for some (maybe polymorphism in anabolic receptors).

Diet: Will do 300g protein/day - 40-50% whey, the rest egg, fish, chicken, milk, some beef. Lots of vegs, some fats and good whole grain carbs. Aiming for 3500cal/day (just a guess)
    Supps: Creatine 5g/day, multivit., Fish Oil...just bought some stuff called MHP T-Bomb II, don't know if this works.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    no tren for a second cycle? what prereqs would you recomend before it?
    I wasn't discouraging tren because it's his second cycle, I was discouraging it because judging by his questions he probably needs to develop a stronger knowledge base before moving to tren. Just my 2 cents, but I believe his goals could be met without tren.

Quote Originally Posted by TranscriptionFactor View Post
    Thanks guys for all the fast feedback. This forum is awesome. (And I won't make that stupid mistake again of even alluding to a source).

Prob would like to avoid ED inj. but, true, doesn't make me squeamish at all.
    So 400EQ is kinda weak? Everything I read on it makes EQ sound fantastic, tho Deca prob works better for some (maybe polymorphism in anabolic receptors).

Diet: Will do 300g protein/day - 40-50% whey, the rest egg, fish, chicken, milk, some beef. Lots of vegs, some fats and good whole grain carbs. Aiming for 3500cal/day (just a guess)
    Supps: Creatine 5g/day, multivit., Fish Oil...just bought some stuff called MHP T-Bomb II, don't know if this works.
    eq is nearly half hormone half ester. so eq400 is something like 220mg/wk... which wont peak until maybe week 7-8

deca and tren dont mix you can only have one! i thought you liked tren e?
    tbomb2 is zma.. zink manesium and i think b6

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I wasn't discouraging tren because it's his second cycle, I was discouraging it because judging by his questions he probably needs to develop a stronger knowledge base before moving to tren. Just my 2 cents, but I believe his goals could be met without tren.
    i can respect that

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Generally for a second cycle, I would want to stick with sometime simple.
    Something like:
    Test and dbol , or test + deca

If you liked the sust from your previous cycle, you could try a sust + deca cycle. That might be my favorite cycle, I really LOVE that nice joint feeling from deca. After researching it properly, you should have no problem planning an easy cycle with miminal side effects and great gains.

Here's a great place to start the research, this post has alot of great info for beginer AAS cycles.
    Cycles for the Newbie

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    also i don't think relying on whey (shakes i'm guessing?) for half your protein intake is a good idea

Just a little something else to consider, the tren /prop theoretically could be eod and loaded together, hince 3 shots a week.

whereas 500cyp and 400eq is 2 or better yet 4 shots a week.

What I like about prop is you can eliminate dbol which also helps with less sides and the tren just blows eq out of the water. Also you said your last cycle of sust. and eq put 50% fat / muscle on you and your goal is to eventually be lean and 8%BF. Also you can trust the quality of prop & Tren 100% when sourced correctly. Personally I think you'd have less sides with prop/tren at 375mg. steady each week. Rather than cyp500, eq400and dbol. which holds for 3 weeks. You'll def. be thicker and puffier running the cyp,eq,and bol. but if you want to gain muscle while leaning out and be more vascular prop/tren. Best of luck to whatever you go with though.

Thanks bros.
    Yeah, after I wrote it, realized Whey wont be more than about 25% of my protein. Will do a lot of egg whites, chicken and milk.
    I didn't know you could do Prop with Tren (A) EOD, thought needed to be ED.
    I was looking into Tren E cause only 1 inj./wk (Less inj. to me means less chance of infection or other complication and less hassle).
    We'll see. I let y'all know what happens.

Thread Information