GPS226 is offline Junior Member

letro to fight bloat..please advise

hey bros, got a question about my cycle. my stats are: 23 years old, 5'6" 183, bf was 8% at beginning of this cycle that i'm on. i'm 1 week into my second cycle. My cycle iconsists of: Sustanon 500mg/week 1-12, Deca 500mg/week 1-10, Winny 50mg ed weeks 1-4, and i'm gonna run dbol 50 mg ed weeks 9-12. I'm gaining nicely already so I'm pretty excited about that, i've been eating like crazy and i have seriously gained 10 pounds in my first week with noticeable strength increases in my last couple workouts. some of it is obviously water though, i am looking a little puffy in the face, and i don't have arimidex on hand. i have letrozole , nolva, and clomid. I'm wondering if i can use a little letro to get rid of the bloat without killing my gains..or maybe nolva? Is this advisable to do? if so, what dosage should I use? and can running it for a day or two get rid of the water, or do i have to run it for longer than that? Please help out a guy that looks beyond hideous when he's bloated!

bump..i can barely type because my bloated cheeks are in the way

one8nine is offline Banned
    deca and nolva are not friends
    letro will be perfect
    are you shooting your sust eod minimum?
    clomid is trash

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    nolva should not be used with deca .

i am shooting sust 3x per week...so it is eod except for 1 two-day period without a jab. i was gonna up it to eod but the pain is so bad that i don't want to do it that much. how should i dose the letro? i don't want to hurt my gains but i'd like to get rid of the water. thanks for the response

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GPS226 View Post
    i am shooting sust 3x per week...so it is eod except for 1 two-day period without a jab. i was gonna up it to eod but the pain is so bad that i don't want to do it that much. how should i dose the letro? i don't want to hurt my gains but i'd like to get rid of the water. thanks for the response
    that dosage scedule will give you sides itself
    try .25mg e3d for a week, if thats not enough go eod, maybe ed
    i personally use .25mg ed

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    why letro instead of arimidex ?

thanks a lot bro..i just took your advice and took .25 mg to start. what do you mean by my sust dosage schedule causing sides? what can happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    why letro instead of arimidex?
    i don't have arimidex on hand because i wasn't planning on using it. i know i should have some and i will get it, but i didn't plan on running any AI or anti-e during my cycle. i have letro and nolva on hand in case of gyno and my pct is gonna be clomid/nolva..but now i've been told that deca and nolva should not be combined. does that apply to pct also? if so i will get arimidex and use it for pct instead of nolva.

Big
    nolva in pct is fine, but personally I would never use letro on cycle, it's like hanging a picture with a jackhammer. arimidex is strong enough to control bloat, you still need estrogen to gain. If it's all you have I guess I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    nolva in pct is fine, but personally I would never use letro on cycle, it's like hanging a picture with a jackhammer. arimidex is strong enough to control bloat, you still need estrogen to gain. If it's all you have I guess I understand.
    lol, nice analogy..i will get some liquidex from lion. i really don't want to risk my gains.

Big
    good call bro.

bmit is offline Member
    my gains are really good on .5 mg 3xwk with 300 mg test and 300 mg deca . Will probably redose to .25

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by GPS226 View Post
    thanks a lot bro..i just took your advice and took .25 mg to start. what do you mean by my sust dosage schedule causing sides? what can happen?
    he means with that schedule, although you inject on a consistent schedule, every time you have that 3 day gap your test levels will fluctuate more, which leads to sides.

eod only means 1 shot more every two weeks, and is much better than 3x week.
    like 7 shots in 2 weeks vs 6 shots in two weeks

Thread Information