eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Question Do Dbol & Winny (oral) make a good cycle for bulking?,review cycle please...

Hi,I'm looking into other options for cycles as having problems getting hold of test,can only get test prop and I'm not keen.

What do you guys think of this cycle?:

10 wk cycle, taking the Dbol & Winny at the same time, 3 times a day.

Week 1 20mg each / day
    week 2 30mg each / day
    week 3 40mg each / day
    Staying at this dose till week 7 then tapering back down.

Pct to be sorted for definite.

I ask opinion as following research I've found this kind of cycle is meant to deliver good solid results,with everything else being in good order too.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    ABsolutely NOT. You, sir, have not done any research at all. Oral cycles will destroy your liver....do 500mg/wk of test e. What are your full stats?

29,5'10",170 lb's,very little body fat.

From research this cycle can deliver great results,for example a guy gained 42 lbs from exactly same as I've outlined.If I was to protect liver I would be ok?

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    NO, man. You can't do dbol for more than 4 weeks!

I know this may be annoying to hear, but you need to read every sticky in each forum on this site. There is soo much for you to learn still

do not rush this....it is hormone replacement at home....do not take it lightly

you will blow up with water and lose it all after the cycle, like most everybody do with dbol

I done dbol for 6 weeks,kept 14 lbs of 22lbs I gained.I'm still here,fit and well,sex drive back to normal so ???

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dbol is bad enough on its own combining it with winstrol for 10 weeks would be very dangerous for your liver. Nothing you take will fully protect your liver. Do more research no one gained 42 lean pounds with dbol and winny.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post

From research this cycle can deliver great results,for example a guy gained 42 lbs from exactly same as I've outlined.If I was to protect liver I would be ok?
    lmfao ^

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If your "research" tells you this is such a great cycle, why even post the question?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post

42lbs of B.S. J/K...... seriously though, if that is true in any way, then I would almost guarantee it was all water. Plus, you didn't mention anything about combating the water retention of the Dbol , so you have the water build up, stacked with Winny, a muscle hardener and cutter, they don't exactly cancel each other out. Please do a little more research to be safe.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    terrible idea. orals only are harsh on the lipid profiles and liver values. winstrol is a cutting drug.

Teras is offline Junior Member
    I did that exact cycle as an experiment and although I made good strength gains, it's not the best idea... I had to drop the winny, the doses were high (50mg of each ed), I gained 12 pounds but kept only 8lbs after the water left, got some gyno on both sides (one disappeared but not both yet).

You make the decision but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're only interested in strength.

Oral only strength cycle update, 3 weeks
    Last edited by Teras; 07-19-2008 at 12:13 PM.

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    not the best cycle, would be pretty hard on the old liver. there are also alot better oral only cycles out there if u just research a bit

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    If your "research" tells you this is such a great cycle, why even post the question?
    He wants it validated by us, and its not gonna happen. Rationalize and justify it all you want....its a bad idea!

Thread Information