Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ballo is offline New Member

5 weeks into my cycle and all stuffed up

well guys a bit ov advise would be good as its my first cyle and didnt do the proper research that i should ov.ok i will give you the run down on my cycle ok on saturday i inject 1ml sust250 sunday 1ml deca 50ml and tuesday i go back to sust 1ml and have repeated the cycle for 5 weeks. i have no side effects that im noticing but more i read into it deca should not be taken on first cycle. ok what i want to know is should i stop the cycle and wait and get a new cycle going at a later time. ok my stats are as follows
    31y
    101kg
    6ft
    bf? havent got a count on it but would be a little to high i think
    been doing weigh training on and off since 18 but have been back in to it for about 23months solid training when i say solid training i train sat/sun day off mon train tue/wed days off thur/fri it maynot be solid to you guys but i have to let my muscles repair also another question can you train everyday on steriods ? as i said only new to this and all the help will be appreciated thx

ballo is offline New Member
    jee looks like a lot ov help coming my way thanks for nothing people

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    jee looks like a lot ov help coming my way thanks for nothing people
    be patient you posted at 4:31am where I am so I`m sure alot of the guys havent seen your post yet.

If I were you I would continue the cycle because you are already 5 weeks in.

Questions:
    Is your deca dosed at 50mg/ml? thats crazy low
    How long did you plan on running the cycle?
    What does your pct consist of?

Oh and no you cannot work out every day, I would give yourself atleast 1 day off per week. Also most will tell you EOD injections are best for Sustanon as there is prop ester in it which is a very short ester.

Kelleh is offline Associate Member
    Do some research on your deca . It is really low compared to other peoples cycles.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    look who's not out of bed yet. The deca is fine on a first cycle in my opinion. Needs to be at about 300-400mgs. a week though for better results with your sus dose.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    only people awake when you posted this was china dude

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    The dosage of deca is so low that it really isn't going to do much for you as far as muscle building, but it Will help with joint pain .I have trained everyday while"on", and sometimes twice a day for months at a time, is it overtraining? Maybe to some, but its what I HAD to do. Just don't do the same muscle two days in a row >IMO Finish the cycle also. Then PCT, BTW whats the deal with your PCT? Post it please.

Thread Information