shane_oz is offline New Member

i did something a little stupid

Please go easy on me guys.
    So i've been taking a 5mg pink d-bol 2 hours before my workouts 4-5 days a week just to give me a little boost and now i'm going back to Australia where i won't have access to any gear. I've been taking this small dose for about 3 weeks now and am not sure if i should do a small pct(i have clomid). In all i take about 20-25mgs a week.

This very small amount of thai pinky's has made a small difference to my strengh and physique. Today after my workout my wife said are you on steroids or something.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

stpete is offline Banned
    You'll be ok without it imo. I'm surprised you got anything on 5mgs a day,4-5 days a week.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is a very low dose and the way you were taking it was useless. If anything the effect was placebo. You will be fine.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Because your answer is in regards to your wife knowing about your roid use; I would let her know in your own way, only because if you can confince her it's so you can feel better and look better for her, she just might except it, and a, now you can do it freely

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    5mg dbol a day probably had little to no effect on the hpta. you might see better results from just doing a cycle of clomid 50mg ed.

Thread Information