Thread: Censored??

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member

Censored??

I asked a question about a certain website affiliated with this one, and after a few negative responses about the products for sale on that site... my post was deleted.
    **** that.
    Think I'm done with this board.

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    can't fight politics dude. can't mess with board sponsors or else u get in trouble. every board u go to, if u badmouth any sponsor u get censored. sad but true.

Man that really sucks.
    At least I got my question answered before they yanked it.
    Way of the world I guess.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Thunder View Post
    I asked a question about a certain website affiliated with this one, and after a few negative responses about the products for sale on that site... my post was deleted.
    **** that.
    Think I'm done with this board.
    your post wasn't deleted it was moved to the staff section here by another mod
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=354053

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Thunder View Post
    Man that really sucks.
    At least I got my question answered before they yanked it.
    Way of the world I guess.
    lol got that right

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    your post wasn't deleted it was moved to the staff section here by another mod
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=354053
    Ah ha, well I'm glad I said something!!

Lots of great info from people on this board and I'd hate to feel limited in asking any questions I might have.

Thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The main reason we don't like the responses in the thread you posted were that they are often made by people who never tried the products. if someone tries a product, any product, site sponsor or not, and wants to post an honest review I'm all for it. but when people bash a sponsor and have never even tried the product it bothers us. those threads are posted about once a week, and often people will slam the products, then when we ask if they have tried them they say "no way, we know better" or something along those lines. obviously they aren't real steroids , but in my opinion if people haven't tried them they should point out they aren't real steroids and leave it at that. this is a great site and it needs sponsors to stay online, it costs a lot to keep this place going.

Yeah I understand, that makes sense.

I'm pretty new to all of this so to me it wasn't that obvious if they were real steroids or not... especially since the words "anabolic " and "steroids" are all over that site.

I'm just glad I could get some answers before spending a couple of hundred dollars on something that wasn't exactly what I wanted.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree with what big said 100%. i have tried for the last year to stop people from posting negative comments about products they have never tried nor know anything about. ricky, your post wasnt moved because of you whatsoever but like big said, it was moved because of the idiotic responses to it. if you have any questions like that again then feel free to pm big, myself or anyother staff member when you hit 25 posts and we'll do our best to help you out. im sorry this ended up the way it did but it wasnt any wrong doing on your part
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Sounds good, thanks PT.

Thread Information