Thread: Clen Advice.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dadecountyswole is offline New Member

Clen Advice.

Good day all, I am about to start my first clen cycle and i have a few questions i would like addressed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    1. Although I plan on following a very clean diet I am weary of loosing some muscle size while on the Clen, should I supplement with cell-tech or nitro-tech or will a regular whey protein shake do the trick.
    2. I am planning on ramping up my cardio regimen I am currently doing the stairmaster for 25 minutes after every workout alternating between high and low intensity, I am considering moving up to 40 minutes after workout( which brings me to my next question.
    3. Should I have a protein shake after workout but before workout, I usually have one after I get home from the gym but I am wondering if it would be more beneficial before cardio.

My stats:
    24 y/o
    206 lbs
    6'1"
    arms 18.25"
    waist 33"
    chest 42"

PS my biggest issue is my obliques no matter how hard I try I cannot loose them I am hoping that the clen will help me achieve this.

Thanks.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Where is the steroid question?

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Clen is very anti-catabolic so it should help preserve any muscle wasting during dieting or extreme cardio. 25mins of cardio probably isnt enough if your still holding fat, try slowly adding 5mins a session per week till you start to see results. Have a good quality meal 1-2 hrs before workout and then drink a protein shake immediatly after your cardio session. Dont drink one right before cardio-lifting burns up your muscle glycogen stores so when you move on to your cardio your immediatly burning fat. This is why cardio is so much more beneficial upon waking(fasted state) or after weight training.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Keep the protein intake high when dieting to slow down muscle loss.

What is your bf%?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Well i've been using clen during pct and haven't lost size, at least I can't notice it .

I have never really measured my bf% a rough guess would be about 15% or so, one problem I have is that I wake up a 4:30 to go to the gym so I don't really have a place to fit a meal before working out, besides I work a full time job attend school full time and my wife is pregnant and needs my help around the house so the early morning is the only time I can really spare.

Thats what I'm hoping I was going to do another cycle but i decided to cut up and get where I want to be then go from there.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Keep your protein intake high. I wouldn't take the clen b4 you do your cardio, wait til after. I would at least have a protein bar or meal replacment bar b4 you go. A lil caffine wouldn't kill you either. A LITTLE! don't wanna have too much b4 you do cardio. Are you aware of the benadryl trick?

Yes i was planning on running the clen for 6 weeks supplementing with benadryl for weeks 3 and 6, depending on the results i might go a bit longer. Im thinking of maybe some redline or something along those lines for pre cardio supplementation, not the whole bottle but a portion of it.

passthetest is offline Member
    Considering the fact that you've never taken it before you may not need to use it for 6 weeks. I always have to stop taking it in 2 weeks because the weight loss is so dramatic no matter how much I up my cals

Thread Information