cantqwit is offline Associate Member

looking for some help with steroids and prescription med combining

hey guys bee nout of the game a while. wanted to do a strong ph cycle to add a good 15 lbs back. i have been going throug ha rough time, and have lost 20 lbs and am having a tought ime putting anything back on. ive tried tons of clas, proteins but its like my body is back to the way it was before i ever touched AS, anyways i am taking elavil 25mg at night and ativan 1mg as needed for anxiety. alot of my anxiety is related to my lack of confidence and my situation. im not gonna ask my doc if its ok to combine 2 prescription meds with mdrol cycle but thats what i want use. i used superdrol before and put on 20 pounds and kept 13. thats all im looking for. im scared of combining this because on the back of the mdrol bottle it says do not take if you are taking....... and i am taking anti- depressent. so before i lay out my entire cycle should i be worried? im only going 4-5 weeks on it and my thinking is i will need less of the ativan because maybe my panic attacks will go down. any help- greatly appreciate. stats NOW are 6'1'' 205 9% bf.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    my advice is dont mess with steroids . your perscribed a benzo and have panic attacks, sleeping problems, anxiety and emotional problems so the last thing you need is something messing with your hormones
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    stay away from stupid shit, eat right, grow right, love a few ladies. You have no clue how much of a pill doc I am, its all lifestyle, you know that already. If you cycle stick with test only, you won't be depressed.

so your saying if i do use go test only? u think mdrol wont be effective for 10-15 lbs?

I don't know what mdrol is, I use the real. Test has naturally been there for you, just up it. There are some wacky substances out there that could make you very emotionally unstable.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    stay away from stupid shit, eat right, grow right, love a few ladies. You have no clue how much of a pill doc I am, its all lifestyle, you know that already. If you cycle stick with test only, you won't be depressed.
    You have no clue how big of a psychoactive pro I am.

Ok, first if i recall correctly, elavil is amitriptyline (same med my cat is on, lol). That drug is contraindicated for liver damage, so it would be prudent to assume it is somewhat toxic (but tollerable) to the liver. So orals right off the bat are a no-go. lorazepam, not a big deal, fairly low dose, you arent taking it every day before the gym anyhow. id say you are good to go for a cycle given the meds. You could put on a lot of weight with the amitriptyline lol.

thanks guys!

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Talk to your doc and tell what your going to do with or without his constent!

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    Talk to your doc and tell what your going to do with or without his constent!
    I do not agree with this

Thread Information