glamazonprince is offline New Member

how to get pefect lean swimmers body

hi,this is my first post,i was hoping to get some help.I need to get back the lean swimmers/male model type build quick.I had a lean tight body and was modeling but a car wreck has forced me to basically be in reabilation for a year-im fine now but in that year have gained about 30 pounds-i have already started on clen /t3 regime to shed the fat along with doing cardio and weights.I have lost so much muscle though-my arms look so thin to me -i need muscle but not too much--i need to build lean mucle and strip the fat-i dont wanna bulk-i need to be able to fit sample sizes for photo shoots-like a size 42 jacket-i need the tight swimmers build-is there something to help put on muscle but not huge-my friend takes deca but hes waaaay too big to model-hes like bodybuilder big-i need model type body-if you have any suggestions or better weight loss ideas than clen/t3 id appreciate it.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,you dont need compounds to build that type of body...a good clean nutrition plan and training and cardio regimen done CONSISTENTLY will get that goal accomplished bro.

well ive been working out 5 days a week for 3 months and havent seen really the change i need-its like my body is someone elses-im not building im not losing-i have a teainer and he suggested i might wanna look into something to get my body back into sync so it will lose weight faster and get back that look i used to have-i need to be back in top form for fashion week in milan if i wanna continue my contract and thats in a few months--but thank you for your time to reply-i appreciate it

Schrodinger is offline New Member
    Bigmax said it all.
    i dont have any experience with it, but you could start researching a winny cycle. thats supposed to shred you up and harden muscle without really adding bulk. i hear its makes your joints ache though

have you tried swimming?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Bigmax said it all.
    i dont have any experience with it, but you could start researching a winny cycle. thats supposed to shred you up and harden muscle without really adding bulk. i hear its makes your joints ache though
    no it doesn't no AAS burns fat, you do

Swimming is actually very good, Thats how I usually got my bulldogs into shape. They liked it much better than treadmills and actually enjoyed training that way.

one8nine is offline Banned
    have you tried swimming?
    damn somebody beat me to it
    train like a swimmer, eat like a swimmer, look like a swimmer

Bigmax said it all.
    you should probably do some research yourself before you give advice yourself.
    wanna know how i know you never researched winny?
    it doesnt "shred you up"

sorry! i thought it was primarily used for precomp.

hardness, speed, strength, solid lean gains
    it doesnt actually burn fat

http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

here ya go

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Yes it is used precomp...but the individual is also on a precomp diet and a good bit of cardio...get it???the aas will do nothing bro unless you put forth effort!!!!

thanks-especially about the winstrol not shredding-i was always told that-i was even told by a guy at the gym to take winstrol over clen for weight loss-speaking of clen is it best to take t3 with clen or 3 weeks clen then 3 weeks t3-im also taking 50mg a night of benadryl to keep from getting used to clen as it was lot cheaper than that ketofein(?sp) i was told to use.thanks again for your help

Quote Originally Posted by glamazonprince View Post
    thanks-especially about the winstrol not shredding-i was always told that-i was even told by a guy at the gym to take winstrol over clen for weight loss-speaking of clen is it best to take t3 with clen or 3 weeks clen then 3 weeks t3-im also taking 50mg a night of benadryl to keep from getting used to clen as it was lot cheaper than that ketofein(?sp) i was told to use.thanks again for your help
    clen faq
    Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    thats a tough spot you got into.. i know no one recommends it, but i think something pretty mild would be good for you. just for a little push with the training. since your job depends on it i would do it, but most people would suggest against it..

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    How to get a perfect lean swimmers body? Eat fish, only seems logical, right?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    How to get a perfect lean swimmers body? Eat fish, only seems logical, right?
    It has to be MS farm raised catfish though. None of that foreign crap.

Thread Information