Thread: sus and cyp

eggs1968 is offline New Member

sus and cyp

my bud is wondering if he can run 500mg sust and 500 mg cyp a week .the reason is he has enough to do a cycle like this with out having to buy more of one or another to do a cycle.thanks to all that reply for your help.

one8nine is offline Banned
    thats a gram a week of test. and 5 different esters at that
    i think running 500mg of test cyp a week is plenty
    and sust sucks anyway

but what are his stats
    bf%
    diet?
    etc

pct knowledge?

im not sure what his stats are .he is 47 years old and has done many cycles before.and the reason he wants to run so much is his last couple cycles hes done 750 mg a week and wanted to add to that .normally he does either just sus or cyp .but dont have enought of one or thr other so he wants to usewhat hes got.and that was his concern was the differant esters.my self i have done many cycles as well the most i done is 750 week but with just one test.no i cant say that i did 1 at 750 mg week a cocktale of c & e.this one im on now is only 500 mg of cyp and 400 deca .i agree its alot but thats what he wants and you or i wont change that im sure.or should he run the sus till gonr then finish the cycle off with the cyp.what would be better that way or mixing them right from the get go .thanks alot

we cant give good advice without his bf% and diet
    also i dont think anyone but old people on hrt should use sust ever

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to have sust that had every ester. later dropped the cyp. the weighted avg of sust is around 9 days which is real close to the half life of cyp. Id mix the syringe half and half or dump all in one bottle if you have a bottle that will hold both

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    suxtanon

thank you for your help advise mkrulic and mercy dog.he is going to do it either way i just wanted to no witch way would be best for him.one8nine thanks for nothing .if you got nothing good to say or helpfull advise then just keep your mouth shut.its smart mouth no it alls like you that do nothing but piss people off here when they come here for help .im just glad there is alot of good helpfull people here .if not no one would ever ask advise if everyone here had some smart ass remarks like one8nine. gives out let me give you advise one8nine if you got nothing good to say just keep your ****in mouth shut and dont drag this site and all the great people that are really helpfull to others here down to your level.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if he has already done cycles of 750mgs a week then 1000mgs of test shouldnt be to insane for him. the only downfall is that the sust has 180mgs of fast acting esters so his levels will change slightly throughout the week. if it was me doing this cycle i would break it down into 2 injections a week. 1 shot of sust and cyp on sunday and another of each on wednesday
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by eggs1968 View Post
    thank you for your help advise mkrulic and mercy dog.he is going to do it either way i just wanted to no witch way would be best for him.one8nine thanks for nothing .if you got nothing good to say or helpfull advise then just keep your mouth shut.its smart mouth no it alls like you that do nothing but piss people off here when they come here for help .im just glad there is alot of good helpfull people here .if not no one would ever ask advise if everyone here had some smart ass remarks like one8nine. gives out let me give you advise one8nine if you got nothing good to say just keep your ****in mouth shut and dont drag this site and all the great people that are really helpfull to others here down to your level.
    theres something useful
    this is why sust sucks

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    theres something useful
    this is why sust sucks
    sust kicks in quick, hangs in longer after last shot, and has a longer weighted avg half life then enan or cyp. this can only be obtained thru multiple esters. the prop is only 12% of the compound. you would not notice the difference between a 250mg shot and a 220mg shot. so to say that you need to shoot ed or eod because of the prop ester is incorrect. and enan shot twice a week wouldnt give you stable levels either.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    sust kicks in quick, hangs in longer after last shot, and has a longer weighted avg half life then enan or cyp. this can only be obtained thru multiple esters. the prop is only 12% of the compound. you would not notice the difference between a 250mg shot and a 220mg shot. so to say that you need to shoot ed or eod because of the prop ester is incorrect. and enan shot twice a week wouldnt give you stable levels either.
    how can you say the short esters are enough to make it kick in quick, yet are low enough that you'll never notice they're there? either its enough to notice or not it cant be whichever is more convenient for that argument.
    also its not only because of the prop, but because of phenyl-prop in addition.
    enan 2x a week is not very stable. but much better than sust 2x a week.

I'm just saying whichever way you do choose to dose sust, there is a much better option to dose that way. if single esters didn't exist sust would be great.

this is along the same line as clomid sucks because nolva had all the same benefits, at a lower dose, with less draw backs. yeah, clomid works but it doesn't make sense to use if you can get nolva.

how can you say the short esters are enough to make it kick in quick, yet are low enough that you'll never notice they're there? either its enough to notice or not it cant be whichever is more convenient for that argument.
    also its not only because of the prop, but because of phenyl-prop in addition.
    enan 2x a week is not very stable. but much better than sust 2x a week.

I'm just saying whichever way you do choose to dose sust, there is a much better option to dose that way. if single esters didn't exist sust would be great.

this is along the same line as clomid sucks because nolva had all the same benefits, at a lower dose, with less draw backs. yeah, clomid works but it doesn't make sense to use if you can get nolva.
    because its not just the prop. or the pp, but also the iso. these three add up to 150mg and you'd notice that.
    clomid sucks. I cant do it cause of side effects.

because its not just the prop. or the pp, but also the iso. these three add up to 150mg and you'd notice that.
    clomid sucks. I cant do it cause of side effects.
    ha ha atleast we agree on clomid.
    well just have to agree to disagre on the sust
    i dont have much else to say about it, unless you do?

ha ha atleast we agree on clomid.
    well just have to agree to disagre on the sust
    i dont have much else to say about it, unless you do?
    no it all comes down to personal likes and dislikes. except for eq which comes down to p.o.s.

no it all comes down to personal likes and dislikes. except for eq which comes down to p.o.s.
    hey id give eq to a non tested bicycle rider or distance runner!

Thread Information