Zino is offline Associate Member

When to start Winny?

Hey everyone I have a quick question. Im on the 6th week of my first cycle 12 wk 500mg/wk test enth, 400 mg/wk equipose and I have 50 Winny capsules (50mgs/ea). Planning on taking one per day but dosage feedback is appreciated too. When should I start taking the Winny? (stats below) Should I have my last pill the day I take my last shot, 14 days after my last shot when I start my pct, or some other time?

Thanks!

180 lbs @ 9-10%

21 years old, 7 years training

First real cycle, (2 oral fina cycles previous)
    12 wk 500mg/wk test enth, 400 mg/wk equipose
    50mg Winny

graeme87 is offline Member
    You don't need the winny as this is your first real cycle you could have gone with just the test. However if you are going to use it I'd say run 50-100mg ED for the last 4 weeks of your cycle.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^agreed^^
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    or you could do week 10-14 winny at 50mg.. then start pct day after last winny dose.... if im not mistaken test is out of your system 2 weeks after last shot.. so that should work out..

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12 View Post
    or you could do week 10-14 winny at 50mg.. then start pct day after last winny dose.... if im not mistaken test is out of your system 2 weeks after last shot.. so that should work out..
    Good point!

Either the last 4 weeks of the cycle or the last two weeks of the cycle and the two weeks between last injection and start of PCT.

I think most would prefer to run it in the last 4 weeks of the cycle unless it was for contest prep.

Thread Information