Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Anadrol Ancillaries

So, in my research I've come across a dozen different theories about anadrol 's gyno side effects-- where they come from and preferred methods of treatment. Even came across one who thought it couldn't cause gyno by itself. Nobody I've heard has denied the effectiveness of letro for treatment-- just seems they can't say why it works. So what the heck? Thought maybe I could hear from some of you who have actually used it and get your thoughts on the matter to clear this up. Thanks.

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Why you just concentrating on anadrols gyno effects?

Simply curiosity. I don't use it, and who knows if I ever will.
    It seems different people have recommended b6 (old school cure?), and just about everything else for gyno associated with this drug. It appears there's some disagreement as to whether this side effect of this drug is mediated by its binding to progesterone receptors or estrogen receptors (or both-- and others claim it simply isn't known). I know it's not aromatizing....
    I wanted to filter out those who are parroting what they've read and hear from people who have experience in the matter for themselves to see what they think. Separate fact from fiction.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    So, in my research I've come across a dozen different theories about anadrol's gyno side effects-- where they come from and preferred methods of treatment. Even came across one who thought it couldn't cause gyno by itself. Nobody I've heard has denied the effectiveness of letro for treatment-- just seems they can't say why it works. So what the heck? Thought maybe I could hear from some of you who have actually used it and get your thoughts on the matter to clear this up. Thanks.
    uh because anadrol stimulates pgr...
    letro lowers progesterone itself...
    simple?
    guess you didnt research one of them?

^^ Read up quite a bit on both; it's clear letro works, I've just run across different explanations from so many people I've become confused. I know they can't all be good info, that's why I'm asking for people who've done it themselves. I've read your sticky and already was aware of what you said about it, and I definitely respect you-- I've seen your posts. Thanks, though.

Just an example of what I'm talking about; this is from another bodybuilding site:

It has been suggested that the estrogenic effects of oxymetholone may not be as much mediated by estrogen, as by oxymetholone itself activating the estrogen receptor. Because there is little to no aromatisation off oxymetholone, the possible progestational effect was examined first. Similar to that of nandrolone perhaps. But a study testing the progestational effects of oxymetholone and methandrostenolone against those of testosterone as well as nandrolone and its metabolites showed that the progestagenic activity of oxymetholone wasn't even in the neighbourhood of that of testosterone, let alone nandrolone. Ruling out the possibility of progestagenic activity and aromatisation, that only left oxymetholone engaging in a structure with the estrogen receptor itself.
    Last edited by Ernst; 08-07-2008 at 09:04 AM.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    ^^ Read up quite a bit on both; it's clear letro works, I've just run across different explanations from so many people I've become confused. I know they can't all be good info, that's why I'm asking for people who've done it themselves. I've read your sticky and already was aware of what you said about it, and I definitely respect you-- I've seen your posts. Thanks, though.

Just an example of what I'm talking about; this is from another bodybuilding site:

It has been suggested that the estrogenic effects of oxymetholone may not be as much mediated by estrogen, as by oxymetholone itself activating the estrogen receptor. Because there is little to no aromatisation off oxymetholone, the possible progestational effect was examined first. Similar to that of nandrolone perhaps. But a study testing the progestational effects of oxymetholone and methandrostenolone against those of testosterone as well as nandrolone and its metabolites showed that the progestagenic activity of oxymetholone wasn't even in the neighbourhood of that of testosterone, let alone nandrolone. Ruling out the possibility of progestagenic activity and aromatisation, that only left oxymetholone engaging in a structure with the estrogen receptor itself.
    wow ive never seen anything like that
    but drol was formed from dht, so it cant aromatize, so it cant have to do with estrogen. which leaves progesterone.

Thread Information