RBIZZY is offline Member

other members thoughts on test suspension cycle

i have 2 cycle's in past,

1st cycle- test cyp 400mg a week-12weeks, d-bol 40mg a day first 4 weeks

2nd cycle-test e 500mg a week 12 weeks, decca 500mg a week for 10 weeks, dbol 50mg a day first 4 weeks....

my stats are 24, 210 lbs, 6foot tall, 9% bf.

would it be good to switch to a d-bol and test suspension cycle, and with my experiance how long would be a good time to run that cycle, and how many mg's a day? thanks everyone!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no. test suspension requires 2+ injections a day and they are painful. stick with prop if you want a fast acting test ester and shoot ed.

i did a test suspension/halo/tren /winny cycle before were i shot 25mgs of test suspension 4 times a day and it almost killed me. not literally but every muscle was in pain from all those painful injections and i swore i would never do it again. i might use it to jumpstart a cycle but thats it for me
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    agree with above- i'd use prop instead of susp, the pain and freq of injections made me stop after 2 wks of use and switch 2 prop.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    yeah prop definitely or use susp if you like being a pin cushion and have too much time on your hands

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pt View Post
    no. Test suspension requires 2+ injections a day and they are painful. Stick with prop if you want a fast acting test ester and shoot ed.
    #2^^^

Thread Information