TampaMan is offline Junior Member

Delt Inject...Blood everywhere....Lump

Just had wife do 2 delt shots. She aspirates everytime per my death warnings. It's less pain having someone do it who can hit it square on.

Anyway....she takes out the 2nd pin and blood goes down my arm and a good bit all over the floor. Needless to say....she flipped. Told her dont worry, that she went all the way through the vein and when she pulled out, it let loose near the surface. Now this is what I suspect...I do however have a instant marble size lump where it came out. No pain at all....but dont want a dead shoulder for the next 3-5 days. Any suggestions? I didnt want to rub it in fear of moving the tren into the open site,,,,,im sure it closes quickly though.

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    the lump sounds like a hematoma, a collection of blood. The best you can do is put a hot compress on it several times a day to speed along the process of reabsorption. It will turn all colors as it breaks down. The main thing to watch out for is infection, since blood is an excellent media for bacteria. Keep it clean and watch out for signs of infection - increased pain, redness, feeling hot.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    ice and motrin buddy

Thread Information