rivbotnightmare is offline Junior Member

Eod injections in quads only?

I will be doing a cycle consisting of eod injections of 125 mg test p along with 100 mg whinny orally. The problem is that i am only comfortable injecting myself in the quads. Is this a problem?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    not for the first two shots. but you should really rotate sites to give each one a week or so off. glutes is probably the most common place, also delts seem pretty easy. but i think you would quickly get tired of only using two spots, not to mention you would start building scar tissue there

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    provided you alternate quads, you should be ok, aka, one quad only gets hit once every 4 days right?....i just started a cycle at 150mg/ml and every time i inject I feel like i've been hit with a baseball bat within an hour or two doesn't matter where i inject =( i must have a low tolerance....if you are gonna be stupid, you've got to be tough =) heh

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    within an hour? whats your injection protocol, i usually only feel soreness 5 to 8 hours post injection...

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    If you're using prop there is no reason to only use two injection sites. While eod is ok, prop should really be shot ed. I know sometimes it's hard to hit glutes but delts are just as easy if not easier than quads. You want to avoid scar tissue build up not to mention infections

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i hate injecting quads. glutes is were its at

stpete is offline Banned
    You'll probably be ok, but it's a good idea to inject somewhere else as well. It'll get old just shooting the quads. If you can reach back and see what you're doing, and aspirate , glutes is easy as pie. Delts are too.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    i did 10wks eod on my quads w/o any problems

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by outofthebox View Post
    provided you alternate quads, you should be ok, aka, one quad only gets hit once every 4 days right?....i just started a cycle at 150mg/ml and every time i inject I feel like i've been hit with a baseball bat within an hour or two doesn't matter where i inject =( i must have a low tolerance....if you are gonna be stupid, you've got to be tough =) heh

Shooting prop every 4 days would be a waste.....just get test E or C

rivbotnightmare is offline Junior Member

no if you break it down.....

only one quad would get hit every four days, he is right. Alternating quads every other day...get it?

3v1lj03 is offline Junior Member
    Used to be a quads only guy started doing delts to avoid scar tissue Delts are very difficult for me because I can hardly reach them. I can't see my glutes for my chest so they are out but, I recently started injecting in my pecs and I really like that allot no pain at all and easy to reach. So I say add the pecs in there and you can rotate 4 spots easily.

pecs??? lol, new one for me.. heard biceps before.. theory is sound though, im sure you can do it, but what about chest wo days?? no pain?

passthetest is offline Member
    Man hitting only quads for ten weeks sounds pretty harsh.

Starting some sort of delt/quad/glute rotation wouldnt be so bad

im tellin u i never had a problem with it.. i probably will on my next cycle cuz i have to do a ed and a eod shot, but i'll worry about that then

Thread Information