Thread: Gyno Puffy Nips

DFRED2300 is offline New Member

Gyno Puffy Nips

I'm not sure if I have gyno... some of my friends say my left nip looks puffy some say it looks normal.... i experienced the worse of gyno ever and got the surgory... I had the lump behind the nip and the pain in the nip when I had gyno before... So my question is can gyno occur without any lump behind the nipple or any pain??? Because I do not have either effect occuring right now. And Im not even itchy around my nipples ever. Or is it just in my head because im so worried 2 get gyno again after surgory while on Spawn.
    Last edited by DFRED2300; 08-14-2008 at 04:05 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hard to say bro...you have no pain,no itchiness...it may be that it was always a bit more puffy then the other one after the surgery.

DFRED2300 is offline New Member
    Yeah that's what I thought too.... From what everyone says too spawn doesnt cause gyno, due to the epistane in it. But Like I said I had gyno before and got the lump and the wicked pains. I have nothing right now, I think it's all in my head and I do feel that my doctor just screwed up and left too much tissue in my left nip.... I'm pissed!

Thread Information