916casanova is offline Associate Member

Gonna be the big bald dude!! Critique

Hey all, after that last cycle of test and tren I am going to accept the hairloss and keep my build! *LOL* Not to concerned with the hairloss now. Hows this cycle sound?Gonna start 600mg test cypionate with 600 mg eq a week by dividing it in 2 injections. Also kick starting with 40mg dbol for the first 4 weeks and running cycle 12. Can I get away with less test and eq taking them together or this a good amount?
    Last edited by 916casanova; 08-16-2008 at 10:13 PM.

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    i dont understand ur question

sorel_C is offline Member
    dbols always make my head itchy and hair thin out,,, saw palmetto and dht shamposs helped a bit,,,, finastride low dose should help you save your hair if not grow thinker hair,, if all else fails graf your head man,, you can finace now

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 916casanova View Post
    Hey all, after that last cycle of test and tren I am going to accept the hairloss and keep my build! *LOL* Gonna start 600mg test cypionate with 600 mg eq a week by dividing it in 2 injections. Also kick starting with 40mg dbol for the first 4 weeks and running cycle 12. How can I get away with less test and eq taking them together or this good?
    you can run a hrt dose of test 200mg a week
    but then the real meat of the cycle would be EQ, which is a very week drug
    not really worth it
    what are you goals with eq?
    eq needs to be cut 3 weeks before pct, test c 2 weeks before pct

MR_T is offline Member
    Hey all, after that last cycle of test and tren I am going to accept the hairloss and keep my build! *LOL* Not to concerned with the hairloss now. Hows this cycle sound?Gonna start 600mg test cypionate with 600 mg eq a week by dividing it in 2 injections. Also kick starting with 40mg dbol for the first 4 weeks and running cycle 12. Can I get away with less test and eq taking them together or this a good amount?
    how bad was the hairloss?

Pretty bad hairloss from the tren . I did cypionate with eq before at a low dose and didn't thin at all. My next cycle with Tren thinned bad in like a week and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    you can run a hrt dose of test 200mg a week
    but then the real meat of the cycle would be EQ, which is a very week drug
    not really worth it
    what are you goals with eq?
    eq needs to be cut 3 weeks before pct, test c 2 weeks before pct
    What is hrt? I read that eq is good for vascularity and either that or deca would stack well with cypionate .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What is hrt? I read that eq is good for vascularity and either that or deca would stack well with cypionate.
    HRT stand for Hormone Replacements Therapy, also known as TRT or Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Older guys like me benefit from a low dose of Test permanently as it is the fountain of youth

What is hrt? I read that eq is good for vascularity and either that or deca would stack well with cypionate.
    deca will do 10x as much for you

My friend was out of Deca and I only have eq.. Is it a waste? With what I do have what would be a good dosage stacking cypionate and eq?

My friend was out of Deca and I only have eq.. Is it a waste? With what I do have what would be a good dosage stacking cypionate and eq?
    if your test is low like 200mg a week due to hair loss and you are only relying on eq for gains id do it 1000mg+ a weak, its very weak as a drug and theres not much actual active hormone after the ester clears

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    if your test is low like 200mg a week due to hair loss and you are only relying on eq for gains id do it 1000mg+ a weak, its very weak as a drug and theres not much actual active hormone after the ester clears

I was going to run the test cypionate at 500-600mg a week with eq at 600mg a week. Not concerned about hairloss anymore. Kicking it off with 40mg of dbol . That sound good? Also should I break it up in 2 different days a week or do it all the same day?

I was going to run the test cypionate at 500-600mg a week with eq at 600mg a week. Not concerned about hairloss anymore. Kicking it off with 40mg of dbol. That sound good? Also should I break it up in 2 different days a week or do it all the same day?
    well thats good.
    if you do eq thats a good way to do it to start off
    2x a week

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    I think you should forget about the cyp/eq cycle and just run sustanon . No sides at all and your hair will probably grow back.

Wait for it...

Already have the cyp and eq though. Seems like I should go for deca next time though eh?

I was jk about the sust man, I don't know one8nine well but I thought it might be a little amusing to see what he would have to say about my suggestion. It was just a stupid joke.

Honestly, when I ran eq for 15 weeks, at 600mg a week, I didnt notice any great gains from it at all. It gave me a raging hunger though, constantly, so if you're looking for bulk and mass, its good for that.

All you have to do is look at my abs in my avatar and you'll see the fat I'm still to this day trying to burn off from all the food I have eaten on eq. It will give you an endurance boost but it seems to take like 8 weeks for that to kick in, its very wierd.

But hopefully it will work for you, it just isnt the choice of drug for me. If you're looking for size, the difference between eq and deca is night and day. I believe in chemical structure they resemble one another very closely but they don't produce the same results at all. Sellers probably say this to get people to buy eq, because I won't buy it again. Deca is a great mass builder, EQ is an apetite stimulant and a cutter. Thats in my experience at least.
    Last edited by nhl1; 08-17-2008 at 12:04 PM.

Oh! LOL forgot the haterofsustanon! *L*

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Ya I think deca would be better than EQ too. I also heard that EQ is a waste. Step it up and get some deca.

No deca available from him right now and I already have the eq. Would a 16 week cycle be too long for cypionate and eq at 600mg a week each?

Everyones different, I'd play it out and see how ya feel. It all depends on sides. But you are going to be severely shutdown after that. So I would make sure you have a potent pct on hand.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    eq is not a waste,some get great gains off it but you will not get as much as if you used another compound such as deca ...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    Everyones different, I'd play it out and see how ya feel. It all depends on sides. But you are going to be severely shutdown after that. So I would make sure you have a potent pct on hand.

Shut down severely due to being on it so long? Should I up the dosage and run it 12-13 weeks or just save a couple bottles for next time?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i grow alot more off deca but i love eq when cutting. i actually even throw it in bulking cycles along with deca and test alot now
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Shut down severely due to being on it so long? Should I up the dosage and run it 12-13 weeks or just save a couple bottles for next time?
    Well, I'm no expert. But you'll be shut down severely from running a 600mg dose of test for 15 weeks. However, if you run 800mg of test for 12 weeks, you will also be severely shutdown.

I just look at it as anytime you do test at 500mg a week or more for 8 weeks or more, you can just expect you're body to not be producing anymore natural testosterone . Thats just how I expect my body to work, anything better is just a bonus.

Thats why people use things like hcg , adex, letro, proviron , other AI's, etc... during their cycle.

I have clomid, nolva and arimidex on hand for afterwards. Kinda got upset stomach from nolva last time but maybe cuz I was coming off tren . Just took clomid and arimidex the last 3 weeks and kept my gains and didn't break out at all..

infojunky79 is offline New Member
    I NEED HELP!!!

First of all please excuse me if I unknowingly use any wrong terms as I am still in between novice and intermediate as far as knowledge goes........But,

I have done one cycle of sust. 250 and Deca successfully. (8 weeks) I have been off just about as long or more as I was on. The results were ok and I was impressed for my first time obviuosly, but i did not PCT correctly and lost alot of size, sex drive etc. The main concern I have is LOSS OF HAIR! It is, at this point, starting to fall out. I am scared to be honest. I have fine limp hair and feel I just may be predisposed to hair loss anyway but I have seemed only speed up the progress.

My questions are (and I hope someone can enlighten me):

Is this temporary and will it possibly come back?
    If I decided to start another cycle, what is the safest one to do?
    what anti-hair loss products do I sue to combat the side effects, reverse or atleast keep what I have?
    Should I have blood work done to see where levels are?
    And most importantly.....WHAT IS THE PROPER COMBO OF PCT?

Thanks so much for the help anyone can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by infojunky79 View Post
    I NEED HELP!!!

First of all please excuse me if I unknowingly use any wrong terms as I am still in between novice and intermediate as far as knowledge goes........But,

I have done one cycle of sust. 250 and Deca successfully. (8 weeks) I have been off just about as long or more as I was on. The results were ok and I was impressed for my first time obviuosly, but i did not PCT correctly and lost alot of size, sex drive etc. The main concern I have is LOSS OF HAIR! It is, at this point, starting to fall out. I am scared to be honest. I have fine limp hair and feel I just may be predisposed to hair loss anyway but I have seemed only speed up the progress.

My questions are (and I hope someone can enlighten me):

Is this temporary and will it possibly come back?
    If I decided to start another cycle, what is the safest one to do?
    what anti-hair loss products do I sue to combat the side effects, reverse or atleast keep what I have?
    Should I have blood work done to see where levels are?
    And most importantly.....WHAT IS THE PROPER COMBO OF PCT?

Thanks so much for the help anyone can provide.
    You can take finastride in the form of propecia or proscar and use 2% nizoral shampoo to slow the hair loss process. Some roids like Winny, tren ,deca etc are hard on the hair anyway even taking all the precautions. As for pct depending on what you are taking will depend on when you start taking it and depending on what roids you are taking there are certain things you may want to take while on cycle. Ex, while taking Tren A I also took T3 for my thyroid. Look in the pct forum and it has alot of info.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a strong cycle. train big,,,eat big.
    dont forget anti'e's

Thread Information