_just_shrug_ is offline New Member

I have a few questions (new/ noob)

Hey. I'm thinking about using steroids but I have a few questions and concerns because I hear so much conflicting info on steroids. I think I may have been brainwashed into being afraid of em... Anyways, I'll give out some of my info, hopefully you guys can help me out.

I'm 19 and have been working out for about a year, I've seen a lot of change but it was mostly to lose fat so I didn't gain much muscle. I'm definitely an ectomorph, I'm 5'9 120lbs ~6% body fat, (I have an eating disorder, getting it under control though), and I want to gain about 20-30lbs of muscle. I've tried to eat healthy and gain naturally but I can't really do that because of my poor eating habits. I'm hoping steroids can give me an edge, but I'm not sure if I want to us em because I have a lot of questions.

I'd only be interested in taking oral steroids , noooo needles.
    So my questions..

1) I don't want to be on them forever, when I reach my goal can I get off them and keep the gains I made? I've heard that once you stop using you lose all of your gains!

2) Which would you recommend? I've seen a few websites that sell em but there are a lot of choices and I don't know what to get. I only want to gain about 30lbs of muscle so nothing too intense. Also, and this leads into another question, but if steroids cause gyno and acne(they do, right?), are there any which minimize this?

I guess that's about it, thanks in advance

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Too young, your levels are high as it is. You need to eat bro. Also orals are crap for you, more sides and less results, terrible on the liver. Wait at least 3 more years when your body is a little more mature

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _just_shrug_ View Post
    Hey. I'm thinking about using steroids but I have a few questions and concerns because I hear so much conflicting info on steroids. I think I may have been brainwashed into being afraid of em... Anyways, I'll give out some of my info, hopefully you guys can help me out.

I'm 19 and have been working out for about a year, I've seen a lot of change but it was mostly to lose fat so I didn't gain much muscle. I'm definitely an ectomorph, I'm 5'9 120lbs ~6% body fat, (I have an eating disorder, getting it under control though), and I want to gain about 20-30lbs of muscle. I've tried to eat healthy and gain naturally but I can't really do that because of my poor eating habits. I'm hoping steroids can give me an edge, but I'm not sure if I want to us em because I have a lot of questions.

I'd only be interested in taking oral steroids, noooo needles.
    So my questions..

1) I don't want to be on them forever, when I reach my goal can I get off them and keep the gains I made? I've heard that once you stop using you lose all of your gains!

2) Which would you recommend? I've seen a few websites that sell em but there are a lot of choices and I don't know what to get. I only want to gain about 30lbs of muscle so nothing too intense. Also, and this leads into another question, but if steroids cause gyno and acne(they do, right?), are there any which minimize this?

I guess that's about it, thanks in advance

your diet sucks
    If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

diet
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

steroids will do NOTHING unless you eat right
    if you are scared of needles this isnt for you

yes you will lose all of your oral only gains, if you even make any since you dont eat

30 pounds of muscle ??? nothing intense??? people that do real cycles and eat right gain 15 pounds in a cycle

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    your diet sucks
    If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

diet
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

steroids will do NOTHING unless you eat right
    if you are scared of needles this isnt for you

yes you will lose all of your oral only gains, if you even make any since you dont eat

30 pounds of muscle ??? nothing intense??? people that do real cycles and eat right gain 15 pounds in a cycle
    true that. I gained 23 my first cycle, but it wasn't all muscle. people thinking they just inject and gain 30lbs is really unrealistic

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    First up, and this is my advice not a flame, if you can't control your diet you will waste your cycle. Get your head around that first if you want to achieve your goals. In reality if you can sort this thing out, at 19 years old (a period of high natural steroid and HGH production), you will get to fulfill those goals NATURALLY.
    Fat levels are low, but so is your weight. Scribble out a simple diet to follow, eat 4, 5 or 6 small meals a day for a couple of months. That will give you 20lbs. Easy.
    But until then mate, don't even think about steroids . Waste of time and money for where you are right now.
    (and the bit you won't wanna hear, don't even think about them for another 5 years, YOU don't need them. You are already anabolic, feed that and bingo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Too young, your levels are high as it is. You need to eat bro. Also orals are crap for you, more sides and less results, terrible on the liver. Wait at least 3 more years when your body is a little more mature
    Well I'm hoping they would curb my appetite so much that I'd feel better about eating.

Ya but remember I have almost no muscle right now so I'm not near my limit or any plateau. I know that for a big, serious user 30lbs would be a lot but for me with no muscle I don't think it is. It would mean I'd be 5'9 140-150lbs... That's not so intense

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    true that. I gained 23 my first cycle, but it wasn't all muscle. people thinking they just inject and gain 30lbs is really unrealistic
    I never thought that

Ya but remember I have almost no muscle right now so I'm not near my limit or any plateau. I know that for a big, serious user 30lbs would be a lot but for me with no muscle I don't think it is. It would mean I'd be 5'9 140-150lbs... That's not so intense
    food becomes bodyweight
    you dont eat
    you just need to eat right

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-boosted View Post
    First up, and this is my advice not a flame, if you can't control your diet you will waste your cycle. Get your head around that first if you want to achieve your goals. In reality if you can sort this thing out, at 19 years old (a period of high natural steroid and HGH production), you will get to fulfill those goals NATURALLY.
    Fat levels are low, but so is your weight. Scribble out a simple diet to follow, eat 4, 5 or 6 small meals a day for a couple of months. That will give you 20lbs. Easy.
    But until then mate, don't even think about steroids . Waste of time and money for where you are right now.
    (and the bit you won't wanna hear, don't even think about them for another 5 years, YOU don't need them. You are already anabolic, feed that and bingo!)
    I've been trying to do that forever But I know you're right, I was just hoping steroids might be able to help out

I've been trying to do that forever But I know you're right, I was just hoping steroids might be able to help out
    how do you try?
    just do it
    if you do happen to gain anything youll just lose it all

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Don't fret, you will get to where you want. But all the steroids you need are inside you, you just have to feed them.
    Oral steroids generally get used alongside injectables, they complement a cycle.

how do you try?
    just do it
    Well I'm anorexic, it's hard for me to eat. I always try to eat healthy, end up writing a new diet plan and even buying food for said plan but in the end I always fail. I wish I could just do it. That's why I'm here, I thought steroids might help.

if you do happen to gain anything youll just lose it all
    But if I were to eat properly on a cycle, and eat properly when I finish the cycle, would I still lose the gains?

Well I'm anorexic, it's hard for me to eat. I always try to eat healthy, end up writing a new diet plan and even buying food for said plan but in the end I always fail. I wish I could just do it. That's why I'm here, I thought steroids might help.
    Post up a sample diet you eat, it might not be as great as you think

But if I were to eat properly on a cycle, and eat properly when I finish the cycle, would I still lose the gains? Dosent just depend on diet, it also depends on workout regime and pct.
    Answers in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbigt View Post
    Post up a sample diet you eat, it might not be as great as you yhink
    Well I know my current diet isn't good by any standards. But when I try to eat a good diet it's always 6 meals a day, super clean, protein comes mainly from chicken, fish and beans (some from whey isolate too). I'v also tried the anabolic diet but didn't like it.
    But like I said the problem is I can't stick to a healthy diet, after a few days of eating I'll stop and usually fast because I end up feeling guilty or something. That's why I was considering using roids but now I see that'd be useless without nutrition, which would suffice my needs anyways...
    Last edited by _just_shrug_; 08-19-2008 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-boosted View Post
    Don't fret, you will get to where you want. But all the steroids you need are inside you, you just have to feed them.
    Oral steroids generally get used alongside injectables, they complement a cycle.
    I think you're probably right

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to address the issue of why you have this eating disorder.

You ever had your thyroids checked out by the docs?

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    you need to address the issue of why you have this eating disorder.
    Oh I'm pretty sure I know why, I just don't know what to do about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbigt View Post
    You ever had your thyroids checked out by the docs?
    Nope, why?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    w/o being able to consume more than maintance calories you will not make gains. on or off. as an ectomorph you have the cards stacked aginst you. putting aas in your system w/o sufficient nutrition is like having a race car w/ no fuel.

Nope, why?[/QUOTE]

It could be the cause of you being underweight.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Oh I'm pretty sure I know why, I just don't know what to do about it.

Nope, why?
    Steroids aren't going to make you eat more, only you can do that.
    You can try taking b12 to help stimulate your appetite a bit.
    You're no where near your limit, which is why you shouldn't touch steroids. You will end up hurting yourself in the long run and risk the possibility of ending up on hormone replacement which is a needle in the butt once a week.
    Eat, eat and eat. Stop eating too clean, eat a cheeseburger a chicken a small child with a side of fries. Hit the gym and you will grow, don't worry about gaining a couple pounds of fat, it'll be good for you and when you're up to your ideal lean body mass weight you can cut the fat and just be ripped.

What caused this disorder?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you have an eating disorder that you need to deal with before you throw drugs into your body. get help and deal with this problem then you can decide if you want to use steroids or not. steroids will not make someone in your situation eat more
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro. Sorry to hear about the ED. Check this out... Find a plant that has pretty flowers, green ones with little hairs all over them....Get it? I wont bring up rec drugs, not directly anyway, but I feel for you bro. I'd hate to be in your shoes. There has to be a way to get some food in you without you feeling like shit for eating.... It's a much larger issue than getting muscles bro. Find some good cabbage. There is nothing in the world (other than tren ) that makes me want to eat more. Best of luck to you kiddo. Wait a few years and build on what your body is making naturally. You CAN do it.

stpete is offline Banned
    What are your workouts like? Intensity wise. Are you doing cardio? Light lifting? Heavy lifting? I know nothing makes me hungrier than a hard day at the gym. Maybe if you go harder at the gym(and i'm not saying that you don't), it might increase your appetite. Maybe post up your routine and we can start there. I don't know really, just an idea.

Thread Information