DrTY is offline Junior Member

Hi Guys Advice Needed on a Newbie Stack

Hi Guys i was just wondering if u could help me out with advice about a stack im currently on.
    im taking sustanon 250 (from the doctor dont ask how i got a script) and deca 200.
    im currently taking one mill of each a week and im on my fourth week in.
    ive run out of deca as i only had 4 mills left that my brother gave me.
    i ended up finding some RWR deca 50 spelt STEROID not the other way around haha. just wanted to know if there is a diffrence in dosage between human and animal steroids . should i be blasting 200 mgs of animal as opposed to 1 mill of 200mg human?
    i was 93 kilos before i started and i currently weigh 100 even so im gaining water and muscle.
    any advice here would be very appreciated.
    thanks in advance
    steve

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    OH god, where to begin......

Do you actually need HRT, or did you just get a doctor to write the script......

2nd, why did you start deca , without having enough to finish your supposed cycle.....

3rd, sustanon should be taken EOD, this is due to the fast acting esters that are in it.....

4th, test is test, so as long as the mgs are consistent, then you should be ok......

STATS
    age???
    lifting experience???
    diet?????
    goals?????

got a doctor to write a script
    age 22
    lifting 100kgs on bench for chest
    50 kilos on a bar for biceps
    35 kilos on a bar for triceps
    80 kilos squating
    150 kilos dead lifting.
    ive had 2 dianabol only stacks before found them to be as rubbish as oscar the grouch.
    im currently only living on tuna and rice cakes
    goals i weighed 93 before i started (4 weeks ago)
    im 100 now.
    i aim to hit 105 and then strip back down to just under 100.
    will post pics tonight of my stack also have tamox handy

not your lifting stats, but whatever......

I think you need to stop your cycle and do a proper PCT(which you probably dont have everything you need)........

Then you need to do a lot more research on the subject......just stay around this forum for a while and read and reread as much info as you can......

Why would you not want to know everything about the compounds you are putting in your body......

Quote Originally Posted by DrTY View Post
    Hi Guys i was just wondering if u could help me out with advice about a stack im currently on.
    im taking sustanon 250 (from the doctor dont ask how i got a script) and deca 200.
    im currently taking one mill of each a week and im on my fourth week in.
    ive run out of deca as i only had 4 mills left that my brother gave me. There was no point in starting deca
    i ended up finding some RWR deca 50 spelt STEROID not the other way around haha. just wanted to know if there is a diffrence in dosage between human and animal steroids . should i be blasting 200 mgs of animal as opposed to 1 mill of 200mg human?No difference in dosage. UGL may underdose or overdose but thats irrelevant to your question
    i was 93 kilos before i started and i currently weigh 100 even so im gaining water and muscle. Yes.
    any advice here would be very appreciated.
    thanks in advance
    steve
    Replies in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    not your lifting stats, but whatever......

I think you need to stop your cycle and do a proper PCT(which you probably dont have everything you need)I disagree do not start your pct now, your natural test is supressed because of deca you need to run the test at least for another 2 weeks before thinking of starting pct

Then you need to do a lot more research on the subject......just stay around this forum for a while and read and reread as much info as you can.Agreed. You should have done more research bro before you started.

Why would you not want to know everything about the compounds you are putting in your body......
    Replies in bold.

thanks heaps for the help guys but im already 4 weeks into my stack didnt wanna waste gear i cant get again by stopping. i ended up getting the deca 50 rwr gear from the vet.
    any ideas on how much i should blast tomorrow as its only 50 mgs and i was taking 200

Thread Information