Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    leamanoid is offline Associate Member

has anyone heaf methyl1 test?

Hey,

Been a week since ive been on this forum. some type of record.

Anyway my mate got offered this test called methyl1 test. To me it sounds like it would either be a generic brand of prop, eth, suspension e.t.c

Could it be somthing else.

In the land down under alot of brands are generic.

thanks.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of it

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    Its a type of oral testosterone . I tried it for a couple of weeks and broke out like a highschooler! Its decent, but not on its own.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    It's AKA super-drol isn't it? I thought it was as close to a legal prohormone as you can get?
    It's in my gym for sale next to the flapjacks!

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    What I had was mythl-test. Not mythl1 test. Deff different stuff. Sorry, I didnt see the 1 in the name.

But there is a oral form of test. Only you have to take so much for it to be effective that it would be harmfull at that dose.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    run a google search for m1t

leamanoid is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys

one8nine is offline Banned
    wow i thought everyone knew about m1t it used to be huge and legal

Methyl-1-Testosterone ( M1T)

Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly. It does not have a long history of use or a well-established safety profile, and proper precautions should be taken.

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone , methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver. For further information on 17aa steroids and hepatotoxicity, see the following article:

Hepatotoxicity: Fact or Fiction, by Roy Harper

When taking methyl 1-test, it is best to start out with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts. Many users find this range to be effective, while others feel the ideal amount is 20-40 mg. It comes down to the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects. With a compound such as this, it is generally best to err on the side of caution, especially for those that are less experienced with steroids. Most seem to find their ideal dose to be in the 10-30 mg range. Cycle length should be kept short, in the range of 1-4 weeks. Finally, it is especially important to take adequate time off after each cycle with this substance to allow the body to recover.

google is your friend

Read the Prohormone FAQ HERE first.

1. What is methyl-1testosterone?

Well, the simple answer is that it is 1-testosterone with a 17aa methylation. To go more in depth, I will explain what 1-testosterone is.

1-testosterone is a bit of a misnomer, in that, it isn’t directly related to testosterone; while they share similar characteristics chemically speaking, 1-testosterone is more closely related to boldenone (equipoise ). In fact, 1-testosterone is the 5-alpha reduced version of boldenone (the same thing that turns testosterone into DHT - causing prostate and hair loss issues, among other androgenic side effects.) However, boldenone isn’t as androgenic as testosterone, so its 5alpha-reduced version isn’t as androgenic as dht, though it does seem to be more active than dht. Technically, 1-testosterone is really dihydroboldenone (dhb). This makes it very similar to primobolan and stenbolone, in that both primobolan and stenbolone are DHB with a 1-methyl and 2-methyl group attached, to make it more orally bioavailable.

2. Ok, so 1-test is really dhb, so what about m1t?

Well, when you add a 17alpha-alkylation to boldenone, you get the popular steroid dianabol (methandrostenolone ). So adding the 17aa to 1-testosterone would make m1t the 5alpha reduced version of dbol , which is actually more potent and active than dbol itself. Since dbol does not bind well to the 5alpha reductase enzyme, there is a rather small amount of dbol converted into m1t.

3. Does m1t convert into estrogen?

No, the fact that it is 5alpha reduced prevents this.

4. So that means I can't get gyno from m1t.

No, gyno is a rather common side effect of m1t, while the 5alpha reduction should prevent the aromatization into estrogen; no studies have shown this to be the case. It is more likely that m1t gyno is progesterone or prolactin induced. Nolvadex should still help prevent/alleviate any gyno symptoms. Supplementation with vitamin B6 @ 300mg a day may also prove useful.

5. Will m1t make my hair fall out?

It can - m1t is very androgenic, which can lead to many androgenic side effects such as acceleration of male pattern baldness, benign prostate hypertrophy, acne, and aggression. Finasteride (propecia) would have no effect on this; the only solution would to use a topical agent such as spironolactone, minoxodil, azelaic acid, or nizoral shampoo.

6. Are there any other side effects?

Yes, many people report bad bloating from m1t - the cause is unknown, but I could speculate that it is due to progesteronic activity. Many others report moderate to severe back cramping/tightness. Supplementation with taurine and potassium can help alleviate this side effect. Shut down of the HPTA is severe with m1t, so using testosterone or 4ad along with m1t would be advisable to prevent loss of libido. HCG would also be recommended during the cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. Lethargy is another side effect of m1t, the cause of this is unknown, but it is often reported. High blood pressure is one other major side effect of m1t. The increase in bp often causes headaches. Supplementation with hawthorn berry, garlic and/or celery extract should help alleviate some of these sides. M1t is 17alpha-alkylated, making it very harsh on the liver, so ideally your liver values should be checked before, during and after the cycle. Supplementation with alpha lipoic acid and milk thistle can help prevent liver damage. Other methylated substances SHOULD NOT be taken concurrently with m1t.

7. This stuff sounds nasty, why would anyone take it?

Well, because it is a very potent mass builder. It is without a doubt the most potent legal mass builder out there. So some people will risk the sides, to get big.

8. Is 6oxo enough for pct?

No, you should pct with nolva or clomid. 6oxo simply won’t cut it.

9. How do I cycle this stuff?

Well, it is recommended you run some form of compound that will convert to testosterone or testosterone itself. Here is the most common m1t stack:

Weeks 1-2 10mg m1t, 400-600mg 4ad (transdermally) (1500mg orally) a day

weeks 3-4 400-600mg 4ad (transdermally) (1500mg orally) a day * Note, some people run pct during these weeks, but it is likely not a good idea, since you wont have time to fully recover, and will just be shut down again soon.

Weeks 5-6 10mg m1t, 400-600mg 4ad (transdermally) (1500mg orally) a day

pct - nolva 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks) or clomid (3 weeks) 300 day one, 100 10 days, 50 10 days.

10. What is the half life of m1t?

Well, the active life is speculated to be around 12 hours. Though, I believe it to be at least 48 hours. There have been no tests to my knowledge to confirm or deny one way or the other, but from personal experience, m1t seems to last a couple days after your last dosage. Also, one could speculate that since m1t is a dbol derivative, its active life would be similar – around 9 hours or so. So this is definitely up in the air.

11.Will I lose all my gains after a cycle?

Not if you do proper pct and continue to train and eat properly after your cycle. Though, you will probably lose a few pounds of water after your cycle, this is expected.

12. What are the reccomended dosages?

Most people should start off with 10mg a day. Listen to your body and adjust the dosages as you see fit. The dosage should never exceed 20mg a day, unless liver values are closely monitored. Dosages of 40mg are not unheard of, but not recommended.

13. How long can I run m1t?

Most people prefer the 2on/2off/2on routine, but you could run it for 4 weeks straight. It should not be taken for more than 6 weeks straight.

14. How much can I gain on m1t?

If your diet and workout is in check, you could gain up to 20lbs in 4 weeks. The results will vary, but 10-20lbs is the most common. Keep in mind that some of this weight is likely water, and will probably be lost in pct – the lean gains should be kept though.

15. Can I run m1t with my cutting cycle?

You can – though m1t builds mass very well and quickly, so it is better suited for bulking, but remember, diet determines whether you cut or bulk. .

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    I have a few buddies that have run M1T cycles before without Nolva. They all got gyno fairly rapidly using it, but I'm not sure if if was prolactin induced, or a result of Estrogen receptor stimulation. In theory it should be b/c prolactin so caber could help here

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemWizard1 View Post
    I have a few buddies that have run M1T cycles before without Nolva. They all got gyno fairly rapidly using it, but I'm not sure if if was prolactin induced, or a result of Estrogen receptor stimulation. In theory it should be b/c prolactin so caber could help here
    Why prolactin if its test?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Why prolactin if its test?
    Its methyl 1-test or methylated DiHydroBoldenone (the 5ar reduced form of EQ). Its not a form of test.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    Its methyl 1-test or methylated DiHydroBoldenone (the 5ar reduced form of EQ). Its not a form of test.
    si
    test is not the same as 1-test
    methyl-test is not the same as methyl-1-test

dihydroboldenone is still derived from testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    dihydroboldenone is still derived from testosterone.
    Well deca and tren are derived from testosterone and they elavate prolactin.

freemansout2003 is offline New Member

I have

It works almost as well as straight gear, but it makes you really tired so you don't even want to work out, i've had friends gain about 20 pounds in a month on it

Its still legal here in canada. Its ****ing up countless high school kids, but the govt is more worried about DHEA... I have a friend who absolutely blew up on it, id say its a good drug to use.

Oh and on that FAQ it says to take nolva to prevent gyno somewhere in there. I would not take nolva but would take caber.

Oh and on that FAQ it says to take nolva to prevent gyno somewhere in there. I would not take nolva but would take caber.
    haha i didnt read it

Thread Information