I posted this on my introduction in the "New Male Members" introduction forum, but it's appropriate here.

I'm a 37 year old male from Toronto Canada who did plenty of steroids (but never gh) in his early to late 20's. Been lifting weights and doing martial arts/sports since i was in high-school.

Trained in BJJ, a little MMA, Judo and freestyle wrestling as well as power lifting.

At 29, stopped all athletics to focus on career, got fat and after 4 years decided to get back into martial arts and weight training in my early 30's, tore my pec muscle while doing BJJ and just stuck with weight training (and it's been frustratingly painful after the injury).

I can't pack on the muscle and burn the fat like i used to (comparing myself drug free at 37 compared to late teens to late 20's drug-free gains).

Finally got a surgeon and Sports medicine doc that think they can patch me up.

Getting surgery sometime next year.

Would be interested in what growth hormone and testosterone can do to help me recuperate after i have my surgery.

The last 8 years i hadn't paid much attention to the steroid /performance enhancements scene and i have a lot of catching up to do.