steptoe is offline New Member

Please critique as much as you want.....

Hi all. Let me say once again how great I think this site is. Leaps and bounds above the rest of the forums out there, and I have been reading most of them. I am in the final stages of working out my first cycle, and I would very much appreciate any and all feedback. This has been a long road traveled. Lots of reading, and dealing with personal friends that think they know everything, when in reality after reading these forums I realize they really don't know much.

My stats...

38 year old male, 190lbs, 15% BF, training very hard for quite some time now, definitely ready as far as my body goes. My diet is very clean and I am averaging about 150-250 grams of protein per day. I've been trying to stay lean so my carb and calorie intake has been somewhat low, but obv will go up once I start a cycle. My goals for this cycle are to absolutely gain some quality mass, but I do not want to get a bloated look, and am more interested in lean mass with a nice cut.

I have on hand 100mg/10ml Trenbolone Acetate, and 200mg/10ml EQ (don't ask why, long story), and would like to use both in this cycle, but I will definitely reconsider if most of you think it's a bad idea.

Here is what I have so far, and I am fairly certain this is far from a finished product. I am sure a lot of you will just say stick to the Test for the first cycle, but like I said, I really want to get the cut, and Tren seems very appealing to me....

Cycle

Test E 400mg per week, weeks 1-10

EQ 250mg per week, weeks 1-8

Tren A 200mg per week, weeks 5-10

Nolvadex on hand in case of Gyno

Should I have Letro on hand? Should I be taking an AI or SERM during this cycle?

PCT-

HCG weeks 10-12 @ 500iu ED, or 5000iu ED for 3 days, followed by 3 more injections of 5000iu every 5 days.

Nolvadex weeks 10-12 @ 20mg ED

Proviron weeks 10-12 @25mg ED

Clomid weeks 13-15 @100mg ED week 1, and 50mg ED week 2

Thanks again for taking the time to read this. Looking forward to the feedback.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    There is a few things wrong. Tren needs to be shot at least eod. Ed is best. If it is your first cycle just go with 500mg test week. Maybe kickstart with d-bol. imo

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-N-Brazil View Post
    There is a few things wrong. Tren needs to be shot at least eod. Ed is best. If it is your first cycle just go with 500mg test week. Maybe kickstart with d-bol. imo
    Oop's didn't write out the injection's.

Test every 3.5 days

EQ every 3.5 days

Tren EOD

Probably going to stay away from the D-bol as I don't want to take orals. I have been considering that though.

mauler is offline Associate Member
    you do not want to even touch tren first cycle.
    and eq needs run way longer than 8 weeks, maybe like 14-16 weeks, you wont even get results.
    500mg test e per week is all you need

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Tren is really no joke. Don't think you have enough and it should not be used in a first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-N-Brazil View Post
    Tren is really no joke. Don't think you have enough and it should not be used in a first cycle.
    I'm sure you both are not the only people that are going to say this either. I will most likely just hold on to it until I am either ready for cycle #2 or, just sell it. Was thinking and hoping that such a low dose would be acceptable for a first cycle.

The EQ kind of fell into my lap, but after reading most of what I've read on it I am also coming to the conclusion that it isn't enough, and would be a waste of time. Again, was hoping a low dose mixed with Test would be efficient.

So, back to square one with the Test, which is fine by me....

How does my PCT look? Will all of it be necessary with cycle of Test only?

Thread Information