akaz13 is offline Associate Member

dbol going into a cruise

I am doing 500mg/ wk test, but I am deciding to go into a cruise (250mg test e/ wk), intead of PCT....

I want to end the main cycle on dbol (since I kinda focus on pl as much as bb, I am doing a peaking BP routine now)...

I figure I will do 20-30mg dbol for 4-6 wks... using adex .5mg eod, while on dbol...

I know the routine is to run adex the whole (normally) 12 wk cycle, but can/ should I drop the adex after I am done w/ the dbol, during the cruise?

DS21 is offline Member
    I wouldn't, I like to run a-dex while on test either ed or eod. But you will be running a low dose, so I would probably drop it unless needed.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Yeah you could drop it and only use it when needed during your "cruise". IMO

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I wouldn't, I like to run a-dex while on test either ed or eod. But you will be running a low dose, so I would probably drop it unless needed.
    if im on i always like to run an AI
    even just low dose

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Yeah you could drop it and only use it when needed during your "cruise". IMO
    So if I drop it (the adex), I know dbol clears the system fast.... and the reason for an AI is the strong estrogenic sides it causes, so should I take adex for an extra day or two after I finish dbol?

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    if im on i always like to run an AI
    even just low dose
    my cycle was a simple test e cycle...

but I had some proviron on hand, and just decided to take it b/c it was there...

I felt that it helped w/ acne breakouts... so in a way I have been running an anti estro...

I know you have to take dbol atleast twice a day.. but for maximum burst during work outs, how long before should you take it to get the most bang?

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akaz13 View Post
    I know you have to take dbol atleast twice a day.. but for maximum burst during work outs, how long before should you take it to get the most bang?
    dbol unlike drol does not give you a pre-workout boost although some people like to take some before working out to help with the absorption of post workout nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    dbol unlike drol does not give you a pre-workout boost although some people like to take some before working out to help with the absorption of post workout nutrition
    cool, but knowing that dbol clears the system fast, should I take adex for a couple of day after that last dbol, to keep estrogenic sides at bay, before I drop the adex going into the cruise?

Also, I see that people say not to take dbol while on accutane.... is this b/c both would be liver toxic?

DS21 is offline Member
    It wouldn't be a bad idea to stay on a-dex for a couple extra days, and if you wanted to, stay on through out your cruise. I don't remember reading why you decided to cruise instead of pct?? Is this your first cycle, and what are your stats?

Thread Information