I have not been on here for a few years as I stopes taking gear 3 years ago when I got married and had my son. I have never stopped training at all. When I stopped the gear altho I used nolvodex and had no problems a few months later a very slowly got the gyno lumps and had to have them cut out ! The doc said that he had removed part of the gland but not all in the fear that my nipple would invert ! Anyway all seemed well after and it looked a lot beter but not perfect. Then very slowly it started to come back again but not that bad it was. I then got down over family stuff and decided to get focused and do a very small amount of debol starting with 5 mg then up to 10 mg which I know is very small but I didn't want to get massive just a boost to help me get focused. Anyway I thing it's making the gyno worse but I am not sure if it's in my head as 10mg is so small surely it cannot cause gyno ? I used to be able to take lots of gear is sust oxymethalone deca and debol and in normal doses ! What's going on ? I think I might have to get the gyno op again but this time make sure they removethe gland completely ! At least it's free on the nhs