rickybar55 is offline New Member

What am i doing wrong?

Hi guys. im new here so sorry any mistake. Im from P.R. i've training for the past year. My problem is (i'll try to make it short) at first i was like 146 lbs. iwas taking suplements like creatine , aminos ,protein, etc. the regular stuff. Eating 6 times a day including protein shakes off course. Eating as right as i could. I gained like 15 - 16 pounds so iwent to 163.Then i got stuck there like for 2 months w/o making any progress so i decide to do some roids. i got some d-bol n test.Igot some advice from people in the gym but after doing my research i have found that i can get better advice n learn more HERE. Believe me i' ve been reading a lot. I did 20 mg of d-bol for 4 weeks to kick start n test 200 mg twice a week for 4 weeks also.I've read that test starts working after 4 weeks more or less.I know i still have to wait im planning to do 10 weeks of test.until now im not noticing ANY PROGRESS. im kind of desperate.what i should expect? maybe im a little impatient cause i know im doing everything ok including exercises diet rest etc. please give me some advice . Should i include another type of stroid too? Should i wait for the test to start working. Iwill love to gain at least 20lbs. PLease please help me . Thank you very much.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    fist off welcome bro, you are at the right place. second your diet is NOT right. third no aas for you bro. fourth you will prob still use so what is you pct and how old are you?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    fifth...your working out wrong also

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No results from dbol ? something is definitely wrong I gain huge weight and strength on dbols. The test takes 4-6 weeks to kick in but dbol should be instant.

Thanks for answering. im 34 years old. what do you think could mbe worng with my diet. i know is little more complicate than that to answer but more or less . im traying to get 1.5 to 2 gms of protein per pound of weight.i admit i dont do it so well with carbs but at least you know i always do my after training shake prot n to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours. lot of water. MY suplments etc. Training 2 days 1 day off. im a really REALLY hard gainer but im willing to do anything it takes to get my goal . About my pct, you guys will kill me but actually i know more about that than the guys who sell me the gear . Some of them that i have ask about the nolv clomid etc. dont even know what the hell is all that. They tell me to use dhea tribulus n some other stuff to get my test levels back up. The true is some of them doesnt look like doing roids cause of their bodies but some of them do n without the pct's i 've been reading a lot. Sorry for writing this much but im triying to be as specific as i can in order to make it for you easier to help me out. Believe me any advice from you i will follow . n and about the d-bols, maybe it wasnt the real deal or something or maybe im from another planet.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Weight gains of 10-20lbs(though obviously alot of water weight) in a few weeks are common on dbols so I am betting yours was fake.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    your dosage is probably too low. I would shoot for at least 30mg/day if not 40mg/day of dbol . and the test is on the low side too. what are your total cals, pro/carb/fat.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I bet your not doing everything right training and diet wise, you certainly aren't steroid wise. Post your in detail diet and training, bet we could add another 20lbs + to your frame without steroids .

Maybe this is one of my mistakes . im triying to get 2gms of protein per pound of bodyweight. That's about 320 a day split into 6 meals a day.Sometimes i can but sometimes i can not .I try to always keep seeping prot shakes whenever i cant get whole meals. But for my carbs an fat intake,i dont have any numbers. Sorry. I traing each body part once a week 2-3 exercises n 2-3 sets per bodypart. Following routines from mags and internet sites.The last routine i was doing was from a no2 book. monday - legs/ tuesday - chest/ wed off / thursd - back / fri - shoul bis tris /sat n sund off.Doing exercises with proper form resting between sets more or less 2 minutes. Taking glutamine n aminos before n after workouts. Protein shake first thing in the morning. LOw digesting foods like cottage or chiken breast right before bedtime. Trying not to overtraing keeping my workouts to less than an hour. LIke i said before , if was able to gain 15 - 16 pounds for the first couple of months with this regimen why isnt working any more? Iwas taking creating also but stop when start with my "cycle". Thanks for your attention. Hope not to bore you guys.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you have no way reached your natural potential, how about a total rethink.
    Lets get back to basics, compound exercise 2-3 times wk.
    Stop taking so many shakes and eat proper meals and workout how many cals in your daily diet.
    If you address these two issues, you will start gaining again.

By the way, i've running the d-blos n test for only 3 weeks, not 4 like i said before. My mistake. I still have 1 bottle of 10 cc 200 mgs test and the one i started with that still have 4 more 1cc shots . Should i stop everything or should i finish these. Another guy (this one is actually big) was offering me ANADROL n told me to take 1 daily for 5 weeks n promised me great results but I've read that this one is VERY harmful.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Well you have no way reached your natural potential, how about a total rethink.
    Lets get back to basics, compound exercise 2-3 times wk.
    Stop taking so many shakes and eat proper meals and workout how many cals in your daily diet.
    If you address these two issues, you will start gaining again.
    wath do you mean 2-3 times wk.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rickybar55 View Post
    Maybe this is one of my mistakes . im triying to get 2gms of protein per pound of bodyweight. That's about 320 a day split into 6 meals a day.Sometimes i can but sometimes i can not .I try to always keep seeping prot shakes whenever i cant get whole meals. But for my carbs an fat intake,i dont have any numbers. Sorry. I traing each body part once a week 2-3 exercises n 2-3 sets per bodypart. Following routines from mags and internet sites.The last routine i was doing was from a no2 book. monday - legs/ tuesday - chest/ wed off / thursd - back / fri - shoul bis tris /sat n sund off.Doing exercises with proper form resting between sets more or less 2 minutes. Taking glutamine n aminos before n after workouts. Protein shake first thing in the morning. LOw digesting foods like cottage or chiken breast right before bedtime. Trying not to overtraing keeping my workouts to less than an hour. LIke i said before , if was able to gain 15 - 16 pounds for the first couple of months with this regimen why isnt working any more? Iwas taking creating also but stop when start with my "cycle". Thanks for your attention. Hope not to bore you guys.
    find how many calories your body comsumes per day. then take that number add 500 if bulking and split it up between pro/carb/fat. I like 40/40/20.
    example
    say your body burns 1000 cals per day and you wanted to maintain. then 40% of 1000 = 400cals for pro/carb
    400/4=100grams for pro/carb
    20% of 1000 is 200cals from fat
    200/9=22grams of fat

if you wanted to do 3000cals per day multiply these numbers by 3. use this approach

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=rickybar55;4162311] im not noticing ANY PROGRESSQUOTE]

It takes a long time to make serious gains, for me I plan out my cycles depending on what shows I do a year out. Make sure you are eating plenty of protiene and keep the carbs around 200 grams a day and use letro with that dbol . Also, get a set of body fat calipers so you can keep track of what is happening. My advice is what I deal with as a bodybuilder, but for you jsut give it time.

Great. thanks for helping me. I have to leave now going to work.But thanks again i will keep reading n let you know whats happening.

what is letro what does it do . What do you think about what i said concerning the stuff i have left?

Thread Information