Thread: ECA Question ?

rokipoki is offline Associate Member

ECA Question ?

Hey!

So i have two questions for you guys :

1. Like i already said in an old post, i need an energy booster for a special running test (2400m in less than 10 mins ), and am wondering now, will eca bost my stamina in any way , to make things easier for me ?

2. Does ECA (or atleast ephedrine) show on any recreational drug tests ? not on those pro roid test, but on test that they do for weed, speed, heroin, cocain, ... just on your standard drug test ?

Tnx for all the answers,
    R.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    It will depend on the sensitivty of the test and therefore will have a bearing on how much you take, occasionally a positive will be shown for amphetamines, so be careful.

oh , damn , well actualy this is how it looks , the stamina test is about a week before the drug test, so how long does the ephedrine show in the system ?
    And also the first question ?
    Last edited by rokipoki; 08-30-2008 at 08:20 PM.

*bump*

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    72 hours

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by rokipoki View Post
    Hey!

1. Like i already said in an old post, i need an energy booster for a special running test (2400m in less than 10 mins ), and am wondering now, will eca bost my stamina in any way , to make things easier for me ?
    it would help, though caffeine has been shown to increase performance by lowering perceived exertion at doses up to but not over 400mg
    2. Does ECA (or atleast ephedrine) show on any recreational drug tests ? not on those pro roid test, but on test that they do for weed, speed, heroin, cocain, ... just on your standard drug test ?

Tnx for all the answers,
    R.
    i would just use caffeine first and try a trial run, then do the same with ephedrine and see how they compare since caffeine is easy and legal

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rokipoki View Post
    Hey!

Tnx for all the answers,
    R.
    1. It will not boost stamina on longer endurance runs, 10 minutes is close so you'll need to test that?
    2. My drug tests were never positive for amphetamines while there was ephedrine present.

ok, tnx for the answers, if it is present only for 72 hours, than that would work. I will actualy have to try it first, maybe firstly try caffeine pills, than try efi.

Tnx for all your help guys,
    R.

Thread Information