Thread: Clen

getfit28 is offline Member

Clen

I originally got clen for my girl but since I will have some to spare after her cycle, would I be able to run it with my cycle?

I'm currently in my first week of

test prop for the first two week 75mg ed, test e 500mg a wk for 10wks, deca 400mg a week for 8 wks, & debol 25mg for first three weeks..

would it be wise to use clen for these coming two weeks?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    I originally got clen for my girl but since I will have some to spare after her cycle, would I be able to run it with my cycle?

I'm currently in my first week of

test prop for the first two week 75mg ed, test e 500mg a wk for 10wks, deca 400mg a week for 8 wks, & debol 25mg for first three weeks..
    why are you running prop at the beginning? you are already kickstarting with the dbol, prop isn't needed, btw the dbol should be run for 4 weeks
    would it be wise to use clen for these coming two weeks?
    what are your stats?
    weight
    bf
    cycle exp
    pct
    diet
    training exp

Quote Originally Posted by Phate;41***34
    what are your stats?
    weight
    bf
    cycle exp
    pct
    diet
    training exp
    Bro, I know my pct pretty well 4 cycles in the past

ht58
    ht190
    bf 14-16

I just want to know if clen can be run in the first two weeks or if some has don it in th past.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28;41***45
    Bro, I know my pct pretty well 4 cycles in the past
    k, then post the pct, and i'm just trying to help, btw, running deca for 8 weeks in only gonna give you around 2-3 weeks of optimum growth, so it's kinda a waste, but i'm sure you knew that already
    ht58
    ht190
    bf 14-16

I just want to know if clen can be run in the first two weeks or if some has don it in th past.
    the reason i asked for your diet is to see if it can be made better, which benefits you, or if it's good already maybe we can learn from it and use it to help ourselves

anyway, to answer your question, you can run it for two weeks but it won't do much, it would be better to save it and run it after pct to help you cut some extra fat(if your running a bulker, which i would assume you are by your stats), or the last two weeks before pct if your running a cutter

though either way, two weeks of clen isn't gonna do much, as the first 10 days are gonna be ramping days

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with phate. Yes phate i said it. Clen and the deca too both need to be ran longer to see any results. I would run clen for at least 3wks and deca for 10wks, since its takes about that long to really see results from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate;41***65
    the reason i asked for your diet is to see if it can be made better, which benefits you, or if it's good already maybe we can learn from it and use it to help ourselves

anyway, to answer your question, you can run it for two weeks but it won't do much, it would be better to save it and run it after pct to help you cut some extra fat(if your running a bulker, which i would assume you are by your stats), or the last two weeks before pct if your running a cutter

though either way, two weeks of clen isn't gonna do much, as the first 10 days are gonna be ramping days

I see now, it makes sense, Thank you Phate.... sorry if I sounded like a smart a**.

Thread Information