Thread: AAS for ladys

rouge is offline Banned

AAS for ladys

could any one tell me what AAS is safe for females?
    i don't want a beard or a man thing though lol

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there are certain kinds that are semi-safe at a lower dose like anavar . if you tell us your stats and what your looking to accomplish i will try to help you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

rouge is offline Banned
    5'5 154lbs been lifting for 4 years and just want to add a little more size and then cut up a bit.Done some reading up but theres so much different veiws on it all?

PT
    your diet and workout will play the largest role in this but steroids can help. a normal dose for a female is around 10-15mgs of var a day but before we go there i think we should check your diet to see if the problem can be solved that way before turning to drugs. please post your typical daily diet and workout
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    your diet and workout will play the largest role in this but steroids can help. a normal dose for a female is around 10-15mgs of var a day but before we go there i think we should check your diet to see if the problem can be solved that way before turning to drugs. please post your typical daily diet and workout
    agreed...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Be carefull, Pinnicle started out as a woman and now he is very close to a man/boy

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Be carefull, Pinnicle started out as a woman and now he is very close to a man/boy

in all seriousness though it gets old you guys automatically telling like all girls on here that they shouldn't or don't need to juice.....it's their choice and i know a couple that have done it with no negatives and very good results. not saying all of you do this but i've seen it from quite a few different people....like they're projecting their wants in women into their answers, which is inappropriate to say the least

PT
    wow back up there brother. who said that she shouldnt use steroids ? i took the responsible route which everyone should and tried to look at her diet and workout first. let me tell you what is inappropriate, someone telling a women they know nothing about to jump on a cycle.

ayomacs is offline Banned
    whoa back up there name dropper. if they doin it without side effects its their choice. You don't know crap so stop playing lets make a deal. too much soup there brother

PT
    who are you talking to? hopefully not me. i never said anyone couldnt do steroids . i freaking shoot over 2 grams a week and have helped many women out. all i said was that you should look at other options before telling some girl you know absolutly nothing about to run 500mgs of test

ayomacs is offline Banned
    you have no fking clue who anyone is on here. what you wanna be a mr O cause looks like your gonna win.

PT
    i know who you are. your someone that is about to be banned

PT
    so you know, the person were giving advice to is not even a women so this thread is irrelevent.

wasn't directed at you in exclusion pt.....i've seen other posts that are much worse which just try and dictate that it's not a thing women should do at all and it was getting to me. yes looking at diet and training is the thing to do first off

PT
    thats cool bro i just wanted to get that point across because if there was a 5'5'' female that weighed 155lbs steroids are usually not the best thing. its all good though

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    well damn.. i had some good info for this thread to.. lol

thats cool bro i just wanted to get that point across because if there was a 5'5'' female that weighed 155lbs steroids are usually not the best thing. its all good though
    maybe that's why i reacted lol.....i can't put that in my head and come up with whether or not she'd be fat like AT ALL.....my only gf was 155.....she was 5'8 or 9 though and built

PT
    only girlfriend?

only girlfriend?
    hmmm u must not be in the lounge very much.....yea....i wont bore you with details....met her on here she's been my only one

PT
    you met her here? wow were a dating service to. im sure alot of members would like to meet the girl with the boxing gloves. thats cool though bro. are you still together?

you met her here? wow were a dating service to. im sure alot of members would like to meet the girl with the boxing gloves. thats cool though bro. are you still together?
    no unfortunately....she lives too far away now.....canada compared to missouri, still miss her though

Thread Information