Towel is offline Associate Member

oil came in my blood...

i did a shot yesterday with test/deca . I did draw back to check for blood and it was all good so i continued the injection. When I was almost done I started to get a verry nasty taste in my mouth so I relized the gear got into a vein, but i couldn't help it anymore. I got dizzy and sweaty. After that I started to cough like crazy for hours. And today I still cough once in a while. I think i messed up good this time. What should i do?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    i did a shot yesterday with test/deca. I did draw back to check for blood and it was all good so i continued the injection. When I was almost done I started to get a verry nasty taste in my mouth so I relized the gear got into a vein, but i couldn't help it anymore. I got dizzy and sweaty. After that I started to cough like crazy for hours. And today I still cough once in a while. I think i messed up good this time. What should i do?
    nothing.. as long as you feel okay now. then your fine. this happens to me almost every time i shoot tren . no other compound, just tren. its annoying and can be scary but youll live

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    what muscle were you shooting into?

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    nothing.. as long as you feel okay now. then your fine. this happens to me almost every time i shoot tren. no other compound, just tren. its annoying and can be scary but youll live
    thank god i am relieved to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobee View Post
    what muscle were you shooting into?
    quads

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

quads
    and its mostly my quads that are the muscle that do it to me also.

sometimes my glutes. but no other muscles

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    and its mostly my quads that are the muscle that do it to me also.

sometimes my glutes. but no other muscles
    I must say I always shoot in my quads. And sometimes in the same leg in a row since it's verry hard for me to inject my left side. Since I am injecting verry often in the same area, I am thinking that i have developed some kind of IM scar where the gear just flows over into a vein. Because I am starting to get this problem more often. But this time it was extreme. Anyway I am going to try my glutes next time. I am not looking forward to this again.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    How about you quit injecting the same place over and over and start injecting everywhere? The only excuse i would accept that you cant inject the left side of you is if you had your right arm amputated, but even then... Start using other places.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I agree don't keeping shoot the same exact areas over and over you will build some sacr tissue there....even moveing over an inch or two can help.

Question about how you shoot.....after you asperiate did you or do you move the needle?

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    what size gauge? how long did you pull back for (aspirate ) - should do at least a few seconds. Dont shoot in the same place over and over, thats dumb. Quads are very vascular. You'll be fine.

BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member

quads
    your quads have a lot of veins running through it, if im not mistaken they have the most. For some reason i bleed more on my left leg though my girl (she's a nurse) says its because the blood flows up the left side of your body...

frank12391 is offline Member
    You can get Pneumonia if it gets in your blood stream through your vein. Remember your veins take de oxygenated blood back to the lungs where it sits which can lead to infections because gear was not meant to be injected intravenously, it's not sterile enough. But, unlike recreational drugs that are as sterile as your ass, you have a reasonably good chance that you will be fine. The coughing is a reaction to irritated lungs.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ agreed

you will be fine

Thread Information