Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    itraylor is offline Junior Member

Exhaustion normal on Clen?

Is it common to feel completely exhausted while on Clen ? I am currently on day four of a 2-week cycle that looks like this: 40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40 mcg/day. I had planned on going up to 100 mcg/day but I am feeling these moderate doses so I don’t want to overdo it.

I have been taking it upon waking at 0400, and then I head to the gym and do my normal routine. During the day I feel extremely lethargic, more sore than usual, and have a mild headache and just a general shitty feeling. When I get ready to go to bed at 2000-2030 my heart is racing and it is difficult to fall asleep. I also wake throughout the night drenched in sweat. Any recommendations or is this normal? Thanks.

Ian

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    what time do you take your clen ?a few people i know find it difficult to sleep on clen,which inturn makes them tired over a few weeks

itraylor is offline Junior Member
    I take it right when I wake up at 0400 man.

Cassano is offline Junior Member
    i was taking mine in split doses at 7am and then again in the afternoon, I guess everyone is different. You could try lowering the dose. With clen more doesnt always mean better.

Broozer is offline New Member
    Its very much a possability for a clen to cause you to be lethargic. I'm not implying anything but why do you think they give amphetimines to children with ADD?

Thread Information