jayral24 is offline Junior Member

Talking No PCT After Cycle!

Im going to do 10 weeks of Test Cyp and I have no plans to do a PCT... Im curious what are the rsikd you think im taking, please let me know!! I did Test before approx. 12 years ago with no PCT and had no problems. I actually did 2 cycles, one a year and had no problems.. Just your thoughts.. Thanks!!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well it wasn't till the eighties that PCT actually started being used, most of the guys just used a tapering method before that, it ain't going to harm you thats for sure, its just taken as read these days that PCT aids recovery.

Well when I did it in college Istarte dout shooting once a week for three weeks then went to twice a week then tapered off basck to one a week.. Do you guys recomend doing that?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i used to taper myself when i started out but now i definatly wouldnt do it. in my mind the drugs are out ther to kickstart your test after a cycle so why not use them. why risk running low levels for longer then needed and end up losing more gains then you have to plus the rish of depression and other sides. its just stupied in my mind but personally i dont care what you do either way
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i used to taper myself when i started out but now i definatly wouldnt do it. in my mind the drugs are out ther to kickstart your test after a cycle so why not use them. why risk running low levels for longer then needed and end up losing more gains then you have to plus the rish of depression and other sides. its just stupied in my mind but personally i dont care what you do either way
    x2...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PCT is worth every penny you spend on it!

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT is cheap.....no reason not to do it.....

Well here is my problem, i cant order the pct over the internet and have no where to get it at.. Any suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by jayral24 View Post
    Well here is my problem, i cant order the pct over the internet and have no where to get it at.. Any suggestions??
    The link at the top right hand corner does it. Btw why cant you order off the internet?

my wife!!! cant let her know im doing it!! plus she would see it on my debit card,, i have her pay the bills

You shouldnt keep stuff like that a secre from your wife....but to each his own.....

Think, if she finds out bout this, she will think what else is he hiding...

jg42058p is offline Member
    my wife!!! cant let her know im doing it!! plus she would see it on my debit card,, i have her pay the bills
    try paying for the research chemicals with a mailed in money order (cash)

have them sent to a PO box

Western union?

or just tell her....i dont keep any secrets from the girl i am dating........She doesnt like that i do it, but she respects the fact that i let her know......plus she likes the way i look naked.....

Thread Information