Hi

At the moment I am using just Stanozol Winnie injection(with a sore ass every time I get a jab). I am nearing the end of my cycle lost a 3kg's of fat and sitting at 83kg. I want to make to 75kg and sit around that weight.

Although, I have seen some improvements in strength a little speed. But, after more research and reading. It's said that Stanozol is not really that good for strength/speed athletes. Which is surprising because Ben Johnson used stanozol to beat Carl Lewis 1988. But, maybe he used it with something else.

I am in a sport that requires a lot speed/strength/power. I am 35yrs old and want to restart my career in Muay Thai after a 3yr lay off. I have a body of an 18yr old. And this is the first time I am using any type of steroid . I have come to accept the fact I am getting older but want to fight again as I have the fire still burning within me and need to get it out before I can move on with life and start a family with my girlfriend.

I want to hit 75kg because if I fought in a heavier division I would be too short and not big for the weight division. I didn't want to use testo with the Stana as I didn't want to put on additional weight. My ideal fight weight is 71.5kg so if I can hit 75kg and lose the rest in water, I would be a happy chappy.

And in my country I get any ephedrine very hard to get.

So is there any other steroid that is great for strength/speed without putting on weight. I have googled many searches but can't find nothing. If so what are the side effects and how to counter them?

If not what would be the accompaniment to go with Stanozol?

Thanks in advance, and hope to get replies.

P.S. I am experience slight discomfort in my joints!