godlike01 is offline New Member

Test/Tren Cycle help!

Hey guys, have done a few cycles before and yes i've tried tren once before, i have a few questions about my next cycle. 235lbs, about 15%bf, 5'9.

I have Tren A, Tren E and Test E.

I plan on starting with 75-100mg ED of Tren A and 500mg Test E EW, my question is when i finish the Tren A how much Tren E should i take per week? (last cycle with tren i took 50mg Tren A/day and raised to 75mg/day).
    I know that some will say to make it all either long/short estered but this is what i have.

12 weeks good? 8-10 weeks of tren and 12 weeks of test?

NOW pct, i can get Nolva, Clomid, Arimidex , Aromasin and proviron , what should i take and how much and when? (yes i've searched the forums but it seems like everyone does pct with tren in cycle different).

I'd really appreciate it if someone could write what they think is the best way to do this cycle, thanks a lot guys.
    Last edited by godlike01; 09-14-2008 at 08:26 AM.

bump

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Not trying to bust your bubble but you say you have done some cycles but you asking us to set up your cycle and pct.

How much gear do you have of each? That can help us lots. Check out one8nine's pct.

Want to help but you need to spell it out a little better.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    how much of each compound do you have?my pct would be
    4wks nolva 20mg
    4wks clomid (100mg first 2wks 50mg last 2wks)
    4wks proviron 50mg
    last 2wks of cycle 500iu hcg

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Not trying to bust your bubble but you say you have done some cycles but you asking us to set up your cycle and pct.

How much gear do you have of each? That can help us lots. Check out one8nine's pct.

Want to help but you need to spell it out a little better.
    The only reason i'm asking is because i will be changing from Tren A to E (not sure about the dose/week when changing as i only took tren A last cycle), and also my last cycle with Tren i felt that the pct wasnt good enough (used clomid, nolva, proviron ) only.

I have 2.5 vials 10ml each 100mg/ml Tren a and 2 Tren E 200mg/ml (10ml each) and 4 test e 250mg/ml (10ml each).

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You have plenty of gear to run any way you want. I would use the tren a in the first couple of weeks to get it in my system faster and it will be an easy transition when you switch to tren e.

You just need to figure out how many mg's/wk you want to run and for how long. If you run 50mg/d or 350mg/wk you figure the dosage for the tren e when you make the switch. Look at the pct section. You will find what you want.

Thread Information