Thread: T-Bol Only !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dt_dolce is offline New Member

T-Bol Only !!

Hi Everyone,

It was suggested to use T-bol (Turinabol ) at 40mg/day for six weeks by itself for a mild and quick cycle to help lean out and produce minor gains. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this kind of a cycle ?

What sort of PCT would be needed for something like this ?

Thanks

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    can we have your stats

23 years old, 5"11" 205 lbs, 9% bf

Quote Originally Posted by dt_dolce View Post
    23 years old, 5"11" 205 lbs, 9% bf
    nice bro thats pretty solid,you ever cycle before?im not a fan of oral only cycles but if you set on doing it you can expect to get abit more solid,increase your strength but not dramatically,i dont expect you'l pick up much weight if any though

ofcourse it mostly depends on your diet and training

ray0414 is offline Member
    i too am probably going to do a tbol only cycle and have never cycled before, but waiting for a nagging shoulder injury to heal and its been 4months already! but i got some tbol comin soon from a guy i know at the gym. i am hoping for 10pounds myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    i too am probably going to do a tbol only cycle and have never cycled before, but waiting for a nagging shoulder injury to heal and its been 4months already! but i got some tbol comin soon from a guy i know at the gym. i am hoping for 10pounds myself.
    um wishful thinking bro,wel at least with what ive seen

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    um wishful thinking bro,wel at least with what ive seen
    ive got pretty good genetics and ive never had a high protien diet until now, and im taking more supps and eating more, so once my shoulder is better and i get my chest and shoulders back into shape, i think any type of a boost would get me good results. and from what ive read, after the first few weeks u can gain 2-3pounds a week if your doing it right.
    Last edited by ray0414; 09-12-2008 at 10:03 PM.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I used 60mgs ed on my last cycle and i was pleased with the results. A common dosage for tbol is 60mgs. I think 40mgs is too low and you should do 60mgs, thats just my .02

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    @ 40mg you will be dissapointed. What he said ^

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Start low and taper up for the first few days......as I keep hearing recently T-bol is harsh on the stomach......make sure you run liver/lipid protection before and after.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Good point....it did give me upset stomach a few times. Do yourself a favor have some pepto bismol on hand.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    You have never been on a high protein diet untill now? you dont need to try anything untill you read some more in the Diet forum. Diet is 70% of it. U should be on a high protein diet for a long time before you ever start any kind of AAS. you dont need a boost of anything, just a good diet for atleast acouple years and then you can get on some t-bol. Make sure your T-bol is legit, ive heard of people selling d-bol as t-bol and you def. dont want all that bloat. But a t-bol only cycle is good. you can gain alot of muscle without any bloat to it. I would start at 40 and than move up to 60 around the 2-3 week and see how you do. I like to add in some EQ just for the insane vascularity that it bring. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    You have never been on a high protein diet untill now? you dont need to try anything untill you read some more in the Diet forum. Diet is 70% of it. U should be on a high protein diet for a long time before you ever start any kind of AAS. you dont need a boost of anything, just a good diet for atleast acouple years and then you can get on some t-bol. Make sure your T-bol is legit, ive heard of people selling d-bol as t-bol and you def. dont want all that bloat. But a t-bol only cycle is good. you can gain alot of muscle without any bloat to it. I would start at 40 and than move up to 60 around the 2-3 week and see how you do. I like to add in some EQ just for the insane vascularity that it bring. IMO
    i probably got barely 150grams of protien a day, but now im trying for 220-270 which is alot for me, i have 9 years trainiing exxperience so im pretty sure im ready to go. my diet has alwasy been clean but just not super high protein. the guy i know is getting like 30cycles from his supplier in the next few weeks and im gonna get some and wait a few months before i even take it. i wont need anymore vascularity im sure the tbol will do the trick lol

thanks all, i will keep you posted on my results

Quote Originally Posted by dt_dolce View Post
    Hi Everyone,

It was suggested to use T-bol (Turinabol ) at 40mg/day for six weeks by itself for a mild and quick cycle to help lean out and produce minor gains. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this kind of a cycle ?

What sort of PCT would be needed for something like this ?

Thanks
    by the way, ive heard u want to do this for 8 weeks cause it takes about 2-3weeks to kick in.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    150 g a day isnt terribly bad for not even trying to grow. SOme people wat so terribly they get like 50-70/day, that is pretty bad. Unless you are really tall or already weigh a lot

Thread Information