xrame is offline New Member

Question Moving to canada !!!! howz aerport security or would you say go with customs ?

moving to vancouver canada in nov ! now i wont have any source when i first get there so im lookin to get a cycle here (ireland) before i move over...

would you risk bringing stuff over in your luggage just sum test sus nd dbol or would it be safer having one of your friends bak home shipping it over to you once you get there ? how are customs in canada would there be much trouble getting it through ?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    from what i have heard is that canada customs is a bitch. but i would still have it shipped. i would much rather get my stuff seized then to get caught with it red handed. jmo.

are you serious better off having it shipped then thanks bro

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just think of a very creative way of packaging it. imo i wouldnt just wrap vials up in bubble wrap and ship it.

talked to a few people today who normally bring there gear with them but most of the time there travelling within europe nd never into canada but said id hav a better chance packing it nd taking it with me insted of shipping

nd to use sum old tricks like putting the orals into a mutlivit container but vials is a dif story

Thread Information