stiffler676 is offline New Member

Help me with cycle?

age - 22

height - 6'2

weight - 240

bf% - High lol

training exp - several years

what cycle are you running? Im not

My diet consists of normal foods.4 meals a day generally not too big usually egg beaters or things like that.

I have been this same size for years. I ve been running and boxing for a year straight in addition to light weight weight lifting...and nothing changes. I sweat like CRAZY when im boxing now weight loss so I figured a quick cycle should help me drop the weight. I need to do it now becuase Im trying to get a job which I cant look like I do, even though I'm strong I need to look better.

I think ide liek to start orally if that makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler676 View Post
    age - 22

height - 6'2

weight - 240

bf% - High lol

training exp - several years

what cycle are you running? Im not

My diet consists of normal foods.4 meals a day generally not too big usually egg beaters or things like that.

I have been this same size for years. I ve been running and boxing for a year straight in addition to light weight weight lifting...and nothing changes. I sweat like CRAZY when im boxing now weight loss so I figured a quick cycle should help me drop the weight. I need to do it now becuase Im trying to get a job which I cant look like I do, even though I'm strong I need to look better.

I think ide liek to start orally if that makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
    Well there is your problem right there. Steroids will not help you lose weight, all they will do is maintain you muscle mass. A decent diet and a cardio routine is what you need. Read this UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids won't help, they will make your weight problem worse.
    Diet,cardio,determinination and dedication are the keys.

stiffler676 is offline New Member
    The weight doesnt need to be lower. The ratio of fat to muscle does LOL

Let me make it clear, Im not a hugely fat kid or anything. im athletic wide shouldered big guy. Ive been on a boxing and running regiment for a years...I can run 2 miles in 12 minutes at my size. Ive been doing lifting weights for a few years. My diet I eat for breakfast and lunch egg beaters usually and for dinner something like a grilled chicken salad. And around 4 Ill eat cereal (made with honey flavored WHOLE WHOLE grain,,,i swear to god theres peices of wood in them)

I came to understand reading that maybe clen or cutting cycles might help me get some lean muscle and therefor burn fat aswell?

Also, the job is personal security, aka body gaurd so being bulkier wont hurt.i just cant look like im loose and I swear my body wants to be here.

Thread Information