Thread: my first cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mike111 is offline Banned

my first cycle

hey everyone
    i'll be starting my first cycle of steroids this week. i've read alot and done my research but the more i get the better.

so i'll be getting sustanon 250.

is this the right steroid for me? i really want to bulk up but not just bulk muscle i want to be ripped aswell. some mates suggested i get winstrol with my cycle. but i duno i heard it could be bad for your liver.

also what kind of cycle should i use for the sus250. im thinking over a 12 week period 500mg split, a week. so 250 on tuesday and 250 on friday. but i really want the best results so you guys probably know better and could help out.

im 18 years old
    185cm so about 6foot 1
    80kg/176lbs
    8% body fat

and heres some pics of my body all round now:

i've been training for about 9 months now i really need to get bigger. especially my chest getting frustrated with it. like everything i do for chest seems to fail. so i need the sus lol.

i also am hearing i will gain 20kg or so on my first cycle which is unbelievable. is that true? also a really important question about injecting. where should i do it? im hearing different things. should i inject in my chest coz some say steroids are more concentrate in the location u inject in. but i dont know if ill be able to do that so im thinking the bum area. but would that produce the same results?

one last thing is ill be only doing ONE cycle. so what should i do to make it the most effective.

soz for asking so many questions i want to find out as much as i can thanks heaps guys.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to AR...

You are to young to start a use gear. You have lots of natty test levels and you should use them. No need to risk long term effects on your endocrine system. Eat lots and read and research on here and you will be gaining in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    hey everyone
    i'll be starting my first cycle of steroids this week. i've read alot and done my research but the more i get the better.

so i'll be getting sustanon 250.

is this the right steroid for me? i really want to bulk up but not just bulk muscle i want to be ripped aswell. some mates suggested i get winstrol with my cycle. but i duno i heard it could be bad for your liver.Sus on your first cycle is good.

also what kind of cycle should i use for the sus250. im thinking over a 12 week period 500mg split, a week. so 250 on tuesday and 250 on friday. but i really want the best results so you guys probably know better and could help out.Mon/Thu Every 3.5 days

im 18 years old Too young but ive answered your questions anyway.
    185cm so about 6foot 1
    80kg/176lbs
    8% body fatYou really should look to gain an extra 10lbs before starting a cycle.

and heres some pics of my body all round now:

i've been training for about 9 months now i really need to get bigger. especially my chest getting frustrated with it. like everything i do for chest seems to fail. so i need the sus lol. 9 months is also not long enough 12 months minimum maybe you could try and gain them extra 10lbs in this 3 month gap, For help with your chest id start a different thread in the workout section as you'll get more specifeid help in how to improve.

i also am hearing i will gain 20kg or so on my first cycle which is unbelievable. is that true? also a really important question about injecting. where should i do it? im hearing different things. should i inject in my chest coz some say steroids are more concentrate in the location u inject in. but i dont know if ill be able to do that so im thinking the bum area. but would that produce the same results? It'll take a brave man to inject in his chest in his first cycle, I Use your glutes. Also weight/muscle gain is diet and workout routine based but 20kg is not unimaginable but youd need a solid diet and workout routine

one last thing is ill be only doing ONE cycle. so what should i do to make it the most effective. This wont be your only cycle. TRUST ME.

soz for asking so many questions i want to find out as much as i can thanks heaps guys.
    Answers in bold above.

thanks heapsss to both. ill be going on a cycle 100% though i think im ready. but lol everyone tells me that this wont be my only cycle. i dont get why. do you think i should be on winstrol aswell?

thanks heapsss to both. ill be going on a cycle 100% though i think im ready. but lol everyone tells me that this wont be my only cycle. i dont get why. do you think i should be on winstrol aswell?
    Nope a test only cycle for first cycle is fine. This wont be your only cycle as steroids are mentally addictive for most users.

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *ANABOLIC SUPERMAN* View Post
    Nope a test only cycle for first cycle is fine. This wont be your only cycle as steroids are mentally addictive for most users.
    AMEN to that......

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    your too young to use gear bro,id wait at least 2years.anyway into in anyones wildest dreams will you pick up 20kg (45pounds) more like 20pounds,but if you are gonna take anyway 12wks 500mg/wk split into 2.site injections are a myth,there will be no localised growth.what do you have planned for pct?

pct. i just read about it now. post cycle therapy : Nolvadex , Clomid HCG

i dont know anything about pct. so i need to take that after i complete my cycle?

and great i'll just be using the sus then. hopefully i wont get addicted

pct. i just read about it now. post cycle therapy : Nolvadex , Clomid HCG

i dont know anything about pct. so i need to take that after i complete my cycle?
    Yes most definately if youve just read up on it i guess you already know why.

are pct a type of steroid ? i'll read more on them tomorow thanks for all the advice

are pct a type of steroid? i'll read more on them tomorow thanks for all the advice
    Nope pct is an aid thats helps you recover from your cycle.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    have some patience..take the time to learn so you know exactly what your doing.how these things work,possible sides and how to combat them ect. its kids that dont have a clue what they are doing and screw themselves up that give what we do a bad name. dont be one of them.

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member

one last thing is ill be only doing ONE cycle. so what should i do to make it the most effective.
    lol only one, sure,,,,,,,,,,,

just got some nolvadex today. still havnt read much about them. nobody knows much about them either. my friends dont use them at all.

does anyone know about that jintropin HGH. i heard its great with no side effects. some of the boys just got it of the market.

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    educate yourself way more before starting a cycle at 18 with only 9 months lifting experience. get your diet in check, get your workout routine in check, learn about pct. postpone the cycle and learn as much as you can on this forum so you don't regret any decisions you may make in the future.

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    18 years old......hahahahaha.

Another child.

When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

isnt 18 considered an adult

Thread Information