arnieoakie is offline New Member

I really need your input here guys.

I ll get straight to the point. Planning to juice. Problem is, I cant decide how much and what? And one other problem I m really confused with the PCT, some say blar some says bleh.

some info:

age 24
    been training since 16(damn thats long fed up already)
    got up from 130lbs to 175lbs (180max)
    diet 4k bulking stage, 3k maintaining period and 2k+ cutting season.
    BF no more than 15% at my fattest self.
    I m a sprinter, soccer and rugby player.

After much reading I most likely to take sustanon . since it ll give me a less puffy look. and it aromatize lesser than test e or test c.

qns no.1) 10 week cycle or 12week

qns no.2) do i really have to take 250mg eod or 2x a week?(due to the two of the test which has 2-3day half life) isnt SUStanon meant to sustain release ur test level?

qns no.3) cos i was thinking of 250mg per week since i not intending to gain 20lbs(haha), i m more into wanting abit more of a full muscle with decent lean-ess. I hope u guys get my vision. haha

last qns) i know standard pct is nolva 3-4 weeks after the last jab for 4weeks. but i heard ppl say hcg during cycle or add in clomid.. blar blar. i got confuse/lost/headache.

deca is out, since the detection time is up to 18. i dun dare take the risk. haha

correct me if i m wrong guys. and your help,tips,advices and inputs will do me alot of good and i sincerely appreciate them alot.

cheers mate.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sustanon willnot give a "less puffy look" atleast imo. Test E is superior in every way. It will keep the blood levels stable and requires less injections than sustanon. PCT should include a serm and ai for example:

Nolva/aromasin for 4 weeks

double chicken is offline Associate Member
    Test E is so delicious!

double chicken is offline Associate Member
    I want to put Test E on my pancakes!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    sustanon willnot give a "less puffy look" atleast imo. Test E is superior in every way. It will keep the blood levels stable and requires less injections than sustanon. PCT should include a serm and ai for example:

Nolva/aromasin for 4 weeks
    Yes go with this option
    ...or go with Test Prop if you don't mind pinning ed or eod and that WILL give you less water retention

Whats the height BTW

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forums bro!

1) 12 weeks Test based cycle
    2) Ok, you need to do more research... you have the age and prob. the training exp. (am i reading right, 16yrs???) damn you were really young when began wkout...
    3) Again, 400-500mg a week is the norm but 250-350mg is OK... again, you need to do your research and I see that you're lacking knowledge on this department.
    4) You don't know anything about PCT! PCT is your #1 ALLY when doing AAS... NOT THE JUICE, but the PCT/DIET/WKOut routine my good friend!

Here, do this:

Newbies Starter Pack:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

Cycles for newbies:
    Cycles for the Newbie

PCT threads:

Swifto's What PCT for certain cycles:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

189's opinion on PCT:
    one8nine's opinion on pct (links to side effect control too)

Nevertheless -optional-:

Official Review to get Banned -- read this, will help you keep out of trouble --
    The Official AnabolicReview Guide to Being Banned

sorry, if I may seem like not offering not much help -as others have done already- but, in my opinion, it is better to have a solid ground on what you're trying to put into your body than just play randomly with stuff that you don't know how to properly use nor know how it works!

goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    sorry, if I may seem like not offering not much help -as others have done already- but, in my opinion, it is better to have a solid ground on what you're trying to put into your body than just play randomly with stuff that you don't know how to properly use nor know how it works!

goodluck!
    I AGREE!!! Its how it should be done. This is very serious business. Listen to this man right here, he has his head on straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I AGREE!!! Its how it should be done. This is very serious business. Listen to this man right here, he has his head on straight!
    sup my brother from another mother??? will join you later at PWT!

Hopefully the OP listens...

thanks for the quick replies bro. thanks for the warm welcome.

i m 5'8.

i got serious only when i was 18. tried every single shit(in terms of diet/training/supps) trust me on this. haha

bros pls dun look down at me. haha. trust me i m no noob. i do know my stuffs and i have been researching alot. i believe my weak subject is the pct area since i read and heard diff ppl taking diff stuffs for pct. so i just want to know whats the best possible pct or am i doing it right out there esp for a 12 week test only cycle.(dbol is a waste of time).

i know test-e have been

only problem is i can't find a dealer who sells em YET, plus buying online is out of the qns.

so sustanon is a no no? i guess i have to look around.

thanks alot guys.

latest plan:
    1-12week test-e 400mg per week
    1-16week 10mg nolva ed
    15-17 clomid 200mg slowly taper down to 50mg

is it ok?

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    sup my brother from another mother??? will join you later at PWT!

Hopefully the OP listens...
    Yeah I'm there now, thought I was leaving but I'm here. Not much activity in the Q+A forum today it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by arnieoakie View Post

latest plan:
    1-12week test-e 400mg per week
    1-16week 10mg nolva ed
    15-17 clomid 200mg slowly taper down to 50mg

is it ok?
    well, I'm not looking down on you; I, as well as many other members here would agree, want you to know your stuff; to become knowledgeable at what you're trying to do BEFORE you do it... to not depend on what I say or he/she says... get the point? suggestions and advice are needed; in fact, we all need support and guidance... ultimately, though, we as end-users, need to know what we're doing... have some base on theory alone and then comes the practice!

ok, enough w/my bs lol!

PCT protocol is weak and a bit out of base.. why? 1) you don't need Nolva on cycle, unless you know or experience, gynocosmatia or just plain gyno. 2) you need something to help you natty prodcution levels to get off the ground besides the Nolva alone PCT, such as Clomid/Proviron or both.

For a Test only cycle, a Nolva and Clomid PCT cycle alone is fine... further adjustments needed *if and only if* you experience serious sides, such as gyno, extreme bloating, weakness, fatigue, etc...

So for your PCT:

15-20 Nolva at 20mg every day (ED)
    15-20 Clomid at 25mg ED

Nothing else needed!

i think my qns are solved by MAXIMUS. for now.. thanks alot bro (:

Also, you don't need to taper down the Clomid and/or Nolva... that's another mistake that we (new people, I'm including myself to not make you feel bad) do a lot of times... If you don't know what you're doing, you don't need to taper down. If on the other hand, you know how your body has reacted in the past from previous AAS cycles, then you may do such technique... the truth is that you don't know how your body will react or is reacting to the cycle, thus tapering not needed in this case.

yeah!!! i also wasnt keen into the tapering thingy.

alrighty thanks alot. mann u guys here are swift. haha

btw do i continue with my creatine during the cycle?

will post a log soon once i get everything in place. whoo cant what..

I would like to think i dont have MPB. i have thick hair. i have a high forehead tho. but nothing receeding. just the shape of my face and head like my dad.

qns is. 500mg of test-e will cause me to lose hair alot? (yeah i know the t convert to dht blar blar)

will it grow back?

or hair loss is overrated?( party because i dun see as many bald BB/fitness guy as those where hair)

cheers bro..
    Last edited by arnieoakie; 09-20-2008 at 12:58 PM. Reason: nothing

Thread Information