reddohc is offline Associate Member

test prop only results

i was just wondering if you guys could post your results. how much weight you gained and how much you took? EOD or ED? increase in arm size?

ive been on it for 1 and a half weeks and im injecting a ML every other day and i have gained about a half inch around my arms..

does progression slow down?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I can only gain half a inch on my arms when i inject bis/tris. That is complete bullshit that you put on half an inch in less than two weeks, thats impressive if you get .5 inches in an entire cycle. Think about it: half an inch in 1.5 weeks, by 15 weeks you will have 5 extra inches on your arms! come on man, lets not bullshit ourselves here. I take mine ed and im still on so ill let you know after pct what i ended up with.

reddohc is offline Associate Member
    im dead serious.. i think it may be water retention.. look at it like this i used to lift all the time and i was pretty big.. but do to a sports injury ive been out for a while. i just started back up and i think its from my previous muscles building back up quickly? i dont know if that makes sense.. but im not going to gain .5 inches every week in a half is what im trying to say..

Thread Information