Thread: Clen advice?

queencardio is offline New Member

Clen advice?

I'm thinking about taking Clen or Clen/T3. I already overtrain (which is bad) and I'm currently training to run a marathon next month. I'm a trainer and a spin/kickbox/weights/bootcamp instructor. My workouts vary and my diet is pretty good. I have had times when it's been amazing and I still don't cut weight very well at all. I put on muscle pretty easily but I am always looking to trim and not bulk up. I've had my thyroid checked and nothing really specific has come out of that. I always have some chub. Anyway, I'm hoping that the Clen or Clen/T3 might help. I'm concerned about it affecting my cardio before the race (marathon). Should I wait until after the race to start this? Any other cautions that I should keep in mind with my specific profile? Any feedback would be so appreciated!

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    i find clen helps my cardio. my buddy is running 1/2 marathon in a couple weeks. i gave him some clen 4 one of his runns; he said he was jacked. it helped him run farther fatser than his normal pace. here is some clen info for you.

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Markosterone is offline Member
    it gives me a extra kick for my training, can almost feel the heart pump harder

and it helped me well when cutting..

Thread Information