tx74 is offline New Member

Question Serious Question

ok I have been on Eq for just under 2 wks now... I have gained 5 lbs which is great.... but my one question to everyone who has taken eq is if anyone has ever expierenced red bumps almost rash like on the tip of their penis? its not painful just an itchy type feeling... I have no pain urinating and I have only slept with 2 women ( So i am pretty much ruling out an STD)... please help me out if anyone has expierenced this.
    Thanks.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    bro go to a dermatoligist

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Ya sounds like something other than AS.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Re: Serious Question

Originally posted by tx74
    ok I have been on Eq for just under 2 wks now... I have gained 5 lbs which is great.... but my one question to everyone who has taken eq is if anyone has ever expierenced red bumps almost rash like on the tip of their penis? its not painful just an itchy type feeling... I have no pain urinating and I have only slept with 2 women ( So i am pretty much ruling out an STD)... please help me out if anyone has expierenced this.
    Thanks.
    Did you wear a condom? It sounds more like an STD.

DeFiNeDMasS is offline New Member
    i used work for a non-profit organization dealing with STDs, u SHOULD defenitly get it check most of the time it is painless at first!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like a possible STD from what you are saying! All you have to do is be with one person. Just because you have only been with 2 doesn't mean that there is know why you have an STD, even if you used a condom. If you did what did you do before you put the condom on? All of these are going to be questions you have to ask yourself.

But for your own good bro get that thing swabbed!!!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'd probably rule out the Eq Bro .. and go get that shit checked out like the other fellas said.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

sounds like

strepticockus or maybe a mild case of ghonacocki,hehe. no seriously, that doesn't sound good.not saying std, but anything that makes partyboy jr lumpy gets immediate attention

4plates is offline Banned

Re: sounds like

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    strepticockus or maybe a mild case of ghonacocki,hehe. no seriously, that doesn't sound good.not saying std, but anything that makes partyboy jr lumpy gets immediate attention

lol,sounds like you got your self a nice case of bumpdicockus!
    if its only on the tip it could be helmetitise!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Did your girl recently give you a hand job? How long are her nails? Seriously - this does happens a lot... in fact there was a thread not too long ago about it here.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Re: sounds like

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    Lawd lawd lawd...
    I think you got a little case of something.. I used to have symptoms like that with one my X girlfriends, except it was from her being like a hoover vacuum cleaner.. but that is another story.. (Sighs) boy do I miss her)... Anyways, go check it out with your doc bro, doesnt' sound like an EQ problem.

malidfa is offline Member
    Hey tx74 imo get it checked out to me it sounds like THRUSH,if it is its not that bad u just need some cream.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    how longs it been there? Think about things that could have irritated the area? I wouldnt stress too hard but I wouldnt blow it off either. There tons of bacteria and fungi that can cause skin infections. Id check out a steidmanns concise med dictionary (lotta pics)and make my way to the doc if it reoccured or persisted. To my knowledege AS do lower your immune sys... could have some influence. Good luck man...

Canadianjuicer is offline New Member
    Honestly, I'm not sure but I had something similar myself. Almost like a bump on the end of the penis, but there was no irritation or anything like that. I noticed it when my last cycle kicked in. There was no EQ by the way. I was gonna get it checke dout if it got any worse but it didn't. When I ended my cycle over time it got smaller till it totally went away. I started another cycle about a month ago and the little bastard is back again. It has to have something to do with the juice but I have no idea what. Anyone have any thoughts?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yeh go to a doctor. and if you can't afford one then go to a free clinic they we'll be more then happy to check your pecker out.

Thread Information